Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

only if i could pick up a pair for $100
frown.gif

145 for a pair of air max 95s??? What happened to the usual retail of 140?

And for that price you can easily find yourself pre-HOA retros of am95s. Not worth spending over 100$ on a crappy retro with a minature air unit.

Picked up a couple pairs. Can't wait for the "safety" (or is it team) orange and the new greens to drop.

I've been working all weekend! I hope I get get out to my local FNL/FA tomorrow if not they better still have them monday night! Anyone in the Syracusearea cop these?
-Justin

Seen them today, they are indeed very dope.
and there goes most of my paycheck come next week. smh

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

picked mine up. $101.50 after tax.

e8f35ede4dd8e00b725d5d12ab6318be551d058.pjpg
this pic offically seal the deal for me....

Im starting to get worried...
nerd.gif

Is it just me or do the tongue on these not raise as high? Like the straps are cut small ?
smh.gif
nike might have to cut my straps
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

saw these today at ftl. honestly wasn't that impressed. they are decent, but not necessary to me. coulda got them for $100 & still passed. stillhaven't wore my chilis yet and i'd rather just spend this money on the griffeys instead. congrats to all that copped who wanted them tho.

are we sure that these are the fresh waters and not just a nike quick strike.. i thought the fresh waters were blue, not the seattle green...

I'm gonna look around for these today. If I can't find a pair, I'll have to go the ebay route.

Originally Posted by officialbang

^ It has FRSH WTR written right on the box.

oh..thanks for the info...i thought fresh water CW was blue..these should be called NY water for the teal CW

As stated on almost every other page of the thread, these are $145 retail.

It's called fresh water blue, and what was announced to be on the Griffeys as well. Mariners' color.
Just In Time wrote:
cam anyone shed some light on when the other colors are set to drop?
Rumors say orange in June, fall for red and new green. Nothing confirmed though.
Picked up a couple pairs. Can't wait for the "safety" (or is it team) orange and the new greens to drop.
It's Team Orange this time. Sport Red, New Green.

Anyone found a size 14 yet?

how come these aren't online like in eastbay or footlocker or something?? Went to the mall today an the guy told me they weren't even getting them theclosest place was Syracuse ftl...

Just scooped up a pair. I was going back and fourth with this shoe, but when I saw them in person, I had to get them.
Definitely happy with them.

just ordered my pair today and it went through, $107.59....now i wait (and blow up FA customer service to make sure my shoes get shipped!lol)
for those that cant find these, simply order them through the store (the sku was mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread). i saw someone here say they mighthave to go the ebay route. that should only be a LAST resort.lol

FA in the garden state plaza nj had like 20 pairs on display...dont think their moving that well

I wasnt that impressed when I saw them in person, definitely thought when I saw them in person I wouldnt be able to resist......just something about them thatmade me pass

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

just ordered my pair today and it went through, $107.59....now i wait (and blow up FA customer service to make sure my shoes get shipped!lol)
for those that cant find these, simply order them through the store (the sku was mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread). i saw someone here say they might have to go the ebay route. that should only be a LAST resort.lol
I'd only be paying $3 more so it's not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom