FRESHMUSIC all the BEST CHOOSE IT

^DL'd it. i'm rockin with it. passed the link on to some folks too. glad that you guys aren't "BAY AREA, SIC WID IT YEEEE" on every track. you guys sound like rappers from the bay, and not bay rappers if that makes any sense.

^DL'd it. i'm rockin with it. passed the link on to some folks too. glad that you guys aren't "BAY AREA, SIC WID IT YEEEE" on every track. you guys sound like rappers from the bay, and not bay rappers if that makes any sense.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

it's not 2005. I don't hear any Bay rappers sounding like that, maybe it's just the stuff I listen to.

it's not 2005. I don't hear any Bay rappers sounding like that, maybe it's just the stuff I listen to.

^i was over-exaggerating the "sic wid it" stuff. what i'm saying is that it's nice that these folks who are "tryna BRING northern CALI BACK" are going about it without having to mention they're from here once or twice every track. it's a contrast from folks that have tried to put me on rappers they know who are trying to get some exposure that still suffer from that syndrome of having one too many bay area lines in every single track they cut.

^i was over-exaggerating the "sic wid it" stuff. what i'm saying is that it's nice that these folks who are "tryna BRING northern CALI BACK" are going about it without having to mention they're from here once or twice every track. it's a contrast from folks that have tried to put me on rappers they know who are trying to get some exposure that still suffer from that syndrome of having one too many bay area lines in every single track they cut.

yeah man that makes sense..we have a project coming in october all original music I'm sure NT will enjoy it thoroughly..thanks for your ear!

yeah man that makes sense..we have a project coming in october all original music I'm sure NT will enjoy it thoroughly..thanks for your ear!

yea i know exactly what ur talking about, and thank you for noticing.... we're trying to avoid the "Regional artist" label before it can be given. we just wana make the music that speaks for itself.

yea i know exactly what ur talking about, and thank you for noticing.... we're trying to avoid the "Regional artist" label before it can be given. we just wana make the music that speaks for itself.

ladyintheblack
pimp.gif

i just did the team backpack cypher a few weeks back and killed it.... you shall be seeing more of us people of Nike Talk Town. check us out if you havent already

i just did the team backpack cypher a few weeks back and killed it.... you shall be seeing more of us people of Nike Talk Town. check us out if you havent already

Originally Posted by ChiggyChazzFM

To each his own. Half the reason why I listen to Mob/Livewire/Gully is because they're shouting out MY city on every album. 
laugh.gif

Definitely wouldn't call it a syndrome, I can understand what you're saying but to most people if the music truly speaks for itself, regional flavor doesn't take away from it.

Originally Posted by ChiggyChazzFM

To each his own. Half the reason why I listen to Mob/Livewire/Gully is because they're shouting out MY city on every album. 
laugh.gif

Definitely wouldn't call it a syndrome, I can understand what you're saying but to most people if the music truly speaks for itself, regional flavor doesn't take away from it.

Back
Top Bottom