FRESHMUSIC all the BEST CHOOSE IT

Originally Posted by calikev34

pimp.gif
 to the title change

yea... i figured the cocky thing would at least get the haters to check us out with the hopes that they could FLAME us for talkin big but bein Garb..... i think the new one is more suitable as well tho.

Originally Posted by calikev34

pimp.gif
 to the title change

yea... i figured the cocky thing would at least get the haters to check us out with the hopes that they could FLAME us for talkin big but bein Garb..... i think the new one is more suitable as well tho.

Originally Posted by ChiggyChazzFM

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by zube42

$+%! outta here. No Limit, Too $hort, Spice 1, Hieroglyphics and Luniz all got notable recognition outside the region. E-40 too but he's wack now.

That's nearly 20 years ago bra

what do you think is the main thing holden us back if anything? i dont think its JUST lack of unity

All the radio play is mainstream As far as bay area rap its back to gutter street music( philthy,jacka,livewire,Stalin)We had a chance with mac dre but you know the outcomeI'll get deeper into it but I'm tired right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

$+%! outta here. No Limit, Too $hort, Spice 1, Hieroglyphics and Luniz all got notable recognition outside the region. E-40 too but he's wack now.

what do you think is the main thing holden us back if anything? i dont think its JUST lack of unity

All the radio play is mainstream As far as bay area rap its back to gutter street music( philthy,jacka,livewire,Stalin)We had a chance with mac dre but you know the outcomeI'll get deeper into it but I'm tired right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

bay area radio.

and all these old rappers putting out trash still.

also that hyphee $#@# was terrible...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

bay area radio.

and all these old rappers putting out trash still.

also that hyphee $#@# was terrible...

laugh.gif
im interested to hear more of your thoughts when you get your energy g

laugh.gif
im interested to hear more of your thoughts when you get your energy g

I clicked the video and it only held my interest for a bout 15 seconds because you sound bored while you're rapping.

Have some energy/swag when you're on the mic. You sound unsure of yourself and I'm not just throwing jabs to be throwing them. Talk like you know you're on already. That "oomph" has gotten many wack rappers attention they probably didn't deserve... combine the emphasis with good lyrics and it's sure to catch some ears.

I clicked the video and it only held my interest for a bout 15 seconds because you sound bored while you're rapping.

Have some energy/swag when you're on the mic. You sound unsure of yourself and I'm not just throwing jabs to be throwing them. Talk like you know you're on already. That "oomph" has gotten many wack rappers attention they probably didn't deserve... combine the emphasis with good lyrics and it's sure to catch some ears.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

i feel what ur saying.... which song was it that you listened to if i may inquire? 

i feel what ur saying.... which song was it that you listened to if i may inquire? 

^^^This.. been waiting for you to rap with more "swag" (hate that word) but I just checked your new 'On My Grind' and you finally did it. Sounds legit.

By the white, this is the white boy that destroys you in a hoop at our boys n girls club functions
laugh.gif

^^^This.. been waiting for you to rap with more "swag" (hate that word) but I just checked your new 'On My Grind' and you finally did it. Sounds legit.

By the white, this is the white boy that destroys you in a hoop at our boys n girls club functions
laugh.gif

No one can listen to that tape you shot me and say y'all aren't very talented...
...you Ns are nice. 

"Motivation" made me realize how lyrical y'all are...

...was "Gone" an original beat or y'all just freestyled over that #@@%? And that "Run This Town" freestyle was...
pimp.gif

Y'all got dope ears for beats too...

...but dear Lord please clean up the album info before you put that tape out - #@@% was all over my itunes.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

No one can listen to that tape you shot me and say y'all aren't very talented...
...you Ns are nice. 

...was "Gone" an original beat or y'all just freestyled over that #@@%? And that "Run This Town" freestyle was...
pimp.gif

...but dear Lord please clean up the album info before you put that tape out - #@@% was all over my itunes.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...you Ns are nice. 

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
haha, i REALLY appreciate that man.... my bad about the itunes mess.... the official version will have that taken care of. "Gone" was a wayne beat that "DONNIS" used for his single.... and we took it from him.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...you Ns are nice. 

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
haha, i REALLY appreciate that man.... my bad about the itunes mess.... the official version will have that taken care of. "Gone" was a wayne beat that "DONNIS" used for his single.... and we took it from him.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

laugh.gif
hahaha.... ive never been destroyed at hoop by anyone so im drawing a BLANK. Waddup THO? good lookin out, we tryna get that on the radio.... i think the hook is simple enough

Back
Top Bottom