Friday The 13th: The Game | Xbox One, PS4, PC | RD: 05/26/17

I'm thinking about buying...

tenor.gif

40 too much for just multiplayer

i learned my lesson with battlefront

by the time single player comes out it willprobably be on sale

so is multiplayer just a bunch of people trying to not get killed by jason?

I copped it over the weekend

Only got to play it one time played as counselor tried to hide and got caught slippin

Joint is pretty scary when your the counselor
laugh.gif

I copped it over the weekend

Only got to play it one time played as counselor tried to hide and got caught slippin

Joint is pretty scary when your the counselor :lol:

Haha you ain't lying I was hiding behind a shrub next to the lake and I didn't know that Jason could come up on me from behind and dude scared the piss out of me and proceeded to slice me up with the machete lmao.

a few things about this game before you buy...

1. ignore all the negative reviews, this game is fun as hell.. the servers are kinda ehh rn, but once they fix this issue the game should run seamless. (1 in every 5 games will lag you out)

2. play this game in game chat. game chat adds a dope element to the game.. you can only hear players in the lobby if you all are actually with in close range of each other. the further you wander off from a person, the more their voice begins to fade.. basically creating a scary atmosphere when you're alone.

3. this is not a MUST have game (not yet at least). with only 3 maps and the bad servers, I'd thug it out another month if you want a seamless experience as you learn to play the game. 2 - 3 more maps and a few patches would make this game well worth the $40.

other than that, I've been putting in at least an hour or two a night on this game.. a lot of people enjoy being Jason, but eluding him as a councilor and working with other players to escape/survive is twice as fun.

Last edited:
a few things about this game before you buy...

1. ignore all the negative reviews, this game is fun as hell.. the servers are kinda ehh rn, but once they fix this issue the game should run seamless. (1 in every 5 games will lag you out)

2. play this game in game chat. game chat adds a dope element to the game.. you can only hear players in the lobby if you all are actually with in close range of each other. the further you wander off from a person, the more their voice begins to fade.. basically creating a scary atmosphere when you're alone.

3. this is not a MUST have game (not yet at least). with only 3 maps and the bad servers, I'd thug it out another month if you want a seamless experience as you learn to play the game. 2 - 3 more maps and a few patches would make this game well worth the $40.

other than that, I've been putting in at least an hour or two a night on this game.. a lot of people enjoy being Jason, but eluding him as a councilor and working with other players to escape/survive is twice as fun.

Couldn't have said it better man! Other than it lagging out a few times I have had nothing but fun I don't regret getting it at all.

Back
Top Bottom