Friday The 13th: The Game | Xbox One, PS4, PC | RD: 05/26/17

I'm watching YouTube streams and it seems like people know exactly where to go to pick up items and leave.. That stinks.. :smh:

the game has had live streams for months

I thought the game was out already

people have had fleshed out vids of how to do everything for months

luckily I haven't watched the indepth ones

Damn the game been out for months..

nah, the beta was and certain youtubers had it for months

if you have cats you personally know that play games the game is a good buy

or if you have a solid friends list

Last edited:
I'm online now. Let's get a squad together :pimp:

so far online gripe in this game is that it takes waayyy to long to find a game.

Last edited:
I'm watching YouTube streams and it seems like people know exactly where to go to pick up items and leave.. That stinks.. :smh:

I'm watching a walkthrough where the dude is really trying to be all quiet and stealthy, but the other users are running around panicking and tossing firecrackers and **** :lol: :lol: the glitches are hilarious too

I'm watching a walkthrough where the dude is really trying to be all quiet and stealthy, but the other users are running around panicking and tossing firecrackers and **** :lol: :lol: the glitches are hilarious too

Yeah I'm definitely going to be losing it when I play.. :rofl:

Just played a couple of games..

First game: Survived until the cops show up but Jason killed me because I was the slowest out of three.. :rofl: Other two survived

Second game: One on one vs Jason (I had no chance in hell)

But perhaps the toughest opponent in the game is finding a match.. :smh:

the full walking dead : A new Frontier is on sale for $15.   I love these games

I ordered some after market power brick and it is loud as hell

had to go ahead and order the official one, why doesn't ms let you just but them from the online store or MS store

I have to register my console and go through a service order

nvm that  I thought this was the xbox thread

Last edited:
I was going to purchase tonight read reviews decided to grab marvel vs capcom 3 instead :tongue: lol now all of a sudden i wanna grab it :lol: :lol: lol if enough of niketalk fam get it. Count me in, i'll have it by morning. #koudieluvvvv :nthat: :nthat:

Psn : koudieluv .. ig : koudieluv [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Much luv, StayFreshhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I was going to purchase tonight read reviews decided to grab marvel vs capcom 3 instead
tongue.gif
lol now all of a sudden i wanna grab it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol if enough of niketalk fam get it. Count me in, i'll have it by morning. #koudieluvvvv
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Psn : koudieluv .. ig : koudieluv [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Much luv, StayFreshhhh !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
yoooooo, ain't seen you in a minute. Where the hell you been at? lol

Back
Top Bottom