Friend Problem (Cliffs Format)

Long story short!!

- My sisters best friend calls me at noon and asks for a ride to the airport. (Her ride or cab never came) plane leaves in like 20 mins.
- I hop off Black Ops and take her there (why? Idk)
- We get to airport
- As shes unloading her luggage.. The bike police blocks me off and says I went to fast thru the loading zone and writes me a ticket
- I called in the Ticket and it is 300$
- I ask her for half
- She declines claiming she wasnt driving!! (Smh)

I have no plans on taking this L. What do I do? No pics

Long story short!!

- My sisters best friend calls me at noon and asks for a ride to the airport. (Her ride or cab never came) plane leaves in like 20 mins.
- I hop off Black Ops and take her there (why? Idk)
- We get to airport
- As shes unloading her luggage.. The bike police blocks me off and says I went to fast thru the loading zone and writes me a ticket
- I called in the Ticket and it is 300$
- I ask her for half
- She declines claiming she wasnt driving!! (Smh)

I have no plans on taking this L. What do I do? No pics

she doesn't owe you anything...you were driving to fast not her...yes you were doing her a favor but she doesn't owe you anything...

she doesn't owe you anything...you were driving to fast not her...yes you were doing her a favor but she doesn't owe you anything...

Ask her to be a pal and help you pay. If she didn't oblige I would drive her back. Make her walk.

i understand u were being a good freind but yea she doesent owe you for that....thats like taking a freind to work, then getting into an accident on the way and asking ur friend to pay for half of the repairs

I understand what you guys are saying. At the same time I feel its half her fault. #KanyeShrug

Ask her to be a pal and help you pay. If she didn't oblige I would drive her back. Make her walk.

I understand what you guys are saying. At the same time I feel its half her fault. #KanyeShrug

i understand u were being a good freind but yea she doesent owe you for that....thats like taking a freind to work, then getting into an accident on the way and asking ur friend to pay for half of the repairs

I don't think she owes you anything, that is pretty steep though. Just take it to court

I don't think she owes you anything, that is pretty steep though. Just take it to court

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that's whack, though cousin. if it weren't for him being a nice dude and taking her **+ to the airport he wouldn't have gotten a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom