grin.gif
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

53ra1d.gif

"friendzOWNED"

laugh.gif

roll.gif

but yes its def not appreciated

If a chick friendzones you its basically her nice way of telling you YNS.

if she wanted you in the first place you'd never be in that position

Speaking of this thread, I recently just friendzoned this asian chick.. We were friends before, but she wanted to take it to the next level... I was like,"Things got a little awkward ever since, so could we just be friends..?"

She never called since.

Who hasn't been friend zoned?

I'm having problems friend zoning this one girl
smh.gif

She don't get the hints, I swear she gonna slip a roofie in my drink

Originally Posted by KTaylor

but word last year i got put in the friend zone cuz her friend liked me and she didnt want to go there. turned out she was really feelin me.
smh.gif

I don't know why we have this code, but we do
grin.gif

OP, She's just not that into you.

my ex hit me up last night via text and we've been seperate since the beginning of the summer. the only other time we've had contact was during midsummer when she asked me how my summer was going (via fb), i replied, no response.

last night i got a text from her, i ignored it and her bday is coming around the corner (monday).

still ok to hit her up with a bday text? or should i call?

i aint tryna get back with her but i've been on a drought so im tryna get in with that
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

my ex hit me up last night via text and we've been seperate since the beginning of the summer. the only other time we've had contact was during mid summer when she asked me how my summer was going (via fb), i replied, no response.

last night i got a text from her, i ignored it and her bday is coming around the corner (monday).

still ok to hit her up with a bday text? or should i call?

i aint tryna get back with her but i've been on a drought so im tryna get in with that
devil.gif
"It's the best day of the year gurlllll..."

after 5 years with minimal effort most hte time. n staggered strong bursts of effort. i was able to overcome the friendzone with this girl. she came at melike... i never felt this way bout you before but i think we know eachother so well etcettc..n she watned to date me. but i told her i had a gf n she said comechill anywayss. but i didnt ...i reversed the friendzone.
eek.gif
n she tryna getoutt of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. using my same techniques.
grin.gif

To the OP. how did u get into the friendzone? i mean like at one point was yall dating,did u hit? Cause i never got how dudes have girls as friends they neverdated or hit(outside of being a homeboys g/f wife etc) Cause i mean do u go up 2 girls and be like damn ur hot lets be buddies? In my experiences all thechicks i have as friends are associated friends(like i said my homeboy g/f wife) Or we became friends cause i hit it and it never materialized into arelationship,a cutbuddy that was tired of hitting, or an ex.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

after 5 years with minimal effort most hte time. n staggered strong bursts of effort. i was able to overcome the friendzone with this girl. she came at me like... i never felt this way bout you before but i think we know eachother so well etcettc..n she watned to date me. but i told her i had a gf n she said come chill anywayss. but i didnt ...i reversed the friendzone.
eek.gif
n she tryna get outt of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. using my same techniques.
grin.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
hope i get lucky down the road

Back