Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24

Picked up the Nike Free Run with this coupon also.
pimp.gif

so much stuff i still needed to get, but not enough time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

any help on white/navy lebron VIIs?
cant find them ANYWHERE in nyc
smh.gif

nerd.gif
found em for you, just was too late

Shout out to KCKid for helping me so I could stock locate Ctk/akron. I appreciate it bro

Picked up PS today and regret it, I'll probably return them as they aren't going anywhere.

Lots of stuff I need and my time was up... good thing FL is struggling so we'll probably see another one of these soon.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

copped some SC trainers today for $60 and a couple jordan shorts.

employees at south coast really pissed me off today... I went in, got my shoes and went to the register.. when I showed the guy my coupon + VIP card, he said that I have to buy an multiple accessories (socks, cleaners, etc) to get the discount, its a supposedly a new rule that they had just implemented... Now I've been on NT for a minute now and I've read several stories about employees doing this, so as soon as he said that, I told him that it's not in the fine print, and if you wanted to do that, then okay, I'll take my business elsewhere. I know you're trying to stack your commission, but resorting to lying to customers just shows your hustle game is weak. His manager came out and apologized, gave me the 30% off.
zot zot!!

Yeah it is really pathetic how employees do that. Should get written up for lying.

The selection and price in the US is so much better then we have here in Canada.
I need a US hook up when the next F&F comes along.

Originally Posted by Notorious Pinoy

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

copped some SC trainers today for $60 and a couple jordan shorts.

employees at south coast really pissed me off today... I went in, got my shoes and went to the register.. when I showed the guy my coupon + VIP card, he said that I have to buy an multiple accessories (socks, cleaners, etc) to get the discount, its a supposedly a new rule that they had just implemented... Now I've been on NT for a minute now and I've read several stories about employees doing this, so as soon as he said that, I told him that it's not in the fine print, and if you wanted to do that, then okay, I'll take my business elsewhere. I know you're trying to stack your commission, but resorting to lying to customers just shows your hustle game is weak. His manager came out and apologized, gave me the 30% off.
zot zot!!

Yeah it is really pathetic how employees do that. Should get written up for lying.

call corporate, explain what happened,  they might give you a gift card or something to make up for that.

thanks pimp. guess Ill wait for a 50 to cop.

and yes.employees are dbags. told me am09s are excluded but everything else was a go. had couple lebrons to buy. asked for 09s,got me my pairs and then told me no 30 on 09s.told em i didnt want anything. $%&* that. if they were smart,theyd get the sale,in this case,multiple sales. not stressin over it,went to another store and picked up cool grey VIIs
pimp.gif

crazy how 50s used to be 2 maybe 3x a year and now theyre monthly
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sad part is,FTL is still doing bad...$%&* is just sitting for months. guess its different factors (economy, overproduction, etc)
better for people who cop kicks often.but sucks for FTL
laugh.gif

While this topic on the front page, anyone else hear that there may be an Employee Appreciation sale next weekend, Fathers Day weekend?

Another question, anyone know when the next friends and family sale will be? Gotta pick up some Kobe Vs or Lebron VII PS......

smh.gif

Theres no point of asking when the next one is.
When its gonna happen, its gonna be on Niketalk already...

Super late but hopefully someone out there can help me find an answer.. Did anyone get the Air Jordan 2010's black-carolina blue at FTL?? Just want to know since, last I heard, these were HOH shoes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel

While this topic on the front page, anyone else hear that there may be an Employee Appreciation sale next weekend, Fathers Day weekend?

hope so...

timing is right, so hopefully...

if so...

kobes... 1/2s... hear i come...

Originally Posted by thacamel

hope so...

timing is right, so hopefully...

if so...

kobes... 1/2s... hear i come...

Back
Top Bottom