FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Link to the preview?
EDIT: its on Fringe's site 
OMFG
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
 how are they gonna fit all that into 44 minutes?

Tonight 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
 I wonder who's gonna "die?" I have a lunch bet on Peter. Olivia is too important, Walter is too integral to the contnuation of Fringe Division and no one else is important enough to cause ripples like that. Sure he'll pull a William Bell and come back next season somehow though

Tonight 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
 I wonder who's gonna "die?" I have a lunch bet on Peter. Olivia is too important, Walter is too integral to the contnuation of Fringe Division and no one else is important enough to cause ripples like that. Sure he'll pull a William Bell and come back next season somehow though

This finale is gonna be crazy.
my guess on what happens is this...
The machine can either create or destroy a universe right? so I believe that Peter chose to combine both worlds as one. hence, the technological advances you see in the last 4 minutes in the episode the last sam weiss. Also, did anyone catch Broyles' eye in the trailer? it's now glass meaning that someone shot him in the eye. If you don't remember Alternate universes' Broyles died by getting shot in the eye. I can't wait for this finale. It's gonna get epic.
Did anyone check Peter's hair? it's exactly Walternate's, pretty dope.

The machine can either create or destroy a universe right? so I believe that Peter chose to combine both worlds as one. hence, the technological advances you see in the last 4 minutes in the episode the last sam weiss. Also, did anyone catch Broyles' eye in the trailer? it's now glass meaning that someone shot him in the eye. If you don't remember Alternate universes' Broyles died by getting shot in the eye. I can't wait for this finale. It's gonna get epic.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

eek.gif
So I guess whatever happens in the both of the worlds ends up happening in this new world that peter is in wow.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

eek.gif
So I guess whatever happens in the both of the worlds ends up happening in this new world that peter is in wow.

I missed the first 15 minutes, so im not gonna watch it until its online somewhere...........Can someone PM me where they will be showing it online tonight instead of waiting till tomorrow??

I missed the first 15 minutes, so im not gonna watch it until its online somewhere...........Can someone PM me where they will be showing it online tonight instead of waiting till tomorrow??

Back
Top Bottom