FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

pimp.gif

You welcome wish somebody would have done it for me last week
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the slow dude not dying from the box

You welcome wish somebody would have done it for me last week
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the slow dude not dying from the box

I stopped watching mid Season 1, is it really worth gettin' back into? Do I gotta watch season 1 all the way through to stay updated or just go into Season 2?

I stopped watching mid Season 1, is it really worth gettin' back into? Do I gotta watch season 1 all the way through to stay updated or just go into Season 2?

Originally Posted by hymen man

It really is worth watching...........the dude above.....i couldnt have been the only one that thought he was deaf

It really is worth watching...........the dude above.....i couldnt have been the only one that thought he was deaf

I did too. I would say watch the Season 1 finale and Season 2. It gets so much better. Especially the last half of 2.

I did too. I would say watch the Season 1 finale and Season 2. It gets so much better. Especially the last half of 2.

I seen that coming hopefully he left something else to fix his mind I just want to know what he left ol girl and what story they told the public about his death

I seen that coming hopefully he left something else to fix his mind I just want to know what he left ol girl and what story they told the public about his death

I really wanted Fauxlivia to get capped at the end of the last one, but now...not so sure. I'm happy they didn't get away from working cases.

I really wanted Fauxlivia to get capped at the end of the last one, but now...not so sure. I'm happy they didn't get away from working cases.

Wow... just got all caught up. I had stopped watching around the time you found out Peter was from the other side in season 2. Just didn't have time. Got season 2 when it dropped on Blu-ray, got all caught up and then downloaded the past 2 episodes. This show has gotten ridiculously good. It's a shame this thread is only 2 pages long. A lot of people are missing out.

Wow... just got all caught up. I had stopped watching around the time you found out Peter was from the other side in season 2. Just didn't have time. Got season 2 when it dropped on Blu-ray, got all caught up and then downloaded the past 2 episodes. This show has gotten ridiculously good. It's a shame this thread is only 2 pages long. A lot of people are missing out.

Back
Top Bottom