FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

Why do I feel guilty that I havent had time to catch this show.  Somehow I feel like it's partly my fault 
frown.gif

WHAT?! They're moving it to Friday?!
frown.gif
Well Smallville lasted a while even though it was showed on Fridays...

WHAT?! They're moving it to Friday?!
frown.gif
Well Smallville lasted a while even though it was showed on Fridays...

this and dexter are the only 2 shows i look forward to every week. i've loved this show since the first episode, too dope. if it got canceled i would cry
frown.gif

this and dexter are the only 2 shows i look forward to every week. i've loved this show since the first episode, too dope. if it got canceled i would cry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

frown.gif

fringe2.jpg

I would too.

Originally Posted by Damu

frown.gif

fringe2.jpg

I would too.

I hate you American Idol. I hate you with a passion. Continually ruining TV for the rest of us. Fringe is finally hitting its stride and becoming one of the best shows on TV, yet it gets bounced because of the worst freakin' "show" in the history of television. I wish nothing but horrible things upon anyone involved with American Idol or any of the dullards that watch it.

I hate you American Idol. I hate you with a passion. Continually ruining TV for the rest of us. Fringe is finally hitting its stride and becoming one of the best shows on TV, yet it gets bounced because of the worst freakin' "show" in the history of television. I wish nothing but horrible things upon anyone involved with American Idol or any of the dullards that watch it.

Man I feel for u guys. I was actually really into fringe that first season but the breaks kinda ruined it for me. As stated in the article fringe ain't one of those shows u can miss episodes of and by the time it was back on I was lost. I actually had high hopes for this series I read the wiki on season 1 n 2 not too long ago n I liked the direction of this story one day when its all said n done I'm sure I will watch this series n b impressed....

On a side note its crazy the way technology has advanced I barely ever actually watch tv on my tv anymore so much more can be done on a computer. I could easily download season 1&2 of fringe within a matter of minutes n watch the entire series like one long movie (which is actually how I prefer to do) I swear i can't imagine what's in store for our children.

Man I feel for u guys. I was actually really into fringe that first season but the breaks kinda ruined it for me. As stated in the article fringe ain't one of those shows u can miss episodes of and by the time it was back on I was lost. I actually had high hopes for this series I read the wiki on season 1 n 2 not too long ago n I liked the direction of this story one day when its all said n done I'm sure I will watch this series n b impressed....

On a side note its crazy the way technology has advanced I barely ever actually watch tv on my tv anymore so much more can be done on a computer. I could easily download season 1&2 of fringe within a matter of minutes n watch the entire series like one long movie (which is actually how I prefer to do) I swear i can't imagine what's in store for our children.

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
 @ this getting moved to Fridays.

Fringe and Human Target are my favorite Fox shows.

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
 @ this getting moved to Fridays.

Fringe and Human Target are my favorite Fox shows.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Man I swear they cut season 2 off midway here and I never figured out if they put it back on or not
frown.gif
fml

They kept going on hiatus for a week or two randomly, even though the show was doing well, and then wouldn't advertise that it was coming back and hoped people would just find it.
30t6p3b.gif
It's not like it never found a good enough audience.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Man I swear they cut season 2 off midway here and I never figured out if they put it back on or not
frown.gif
fml

They kept going on hiatus for a week or two randomly, even though the show was doing well, and then wouldn't advertise that it was coming back and hoped people would just find it.
30t6p3b.gif
It's not like it never found a good enough audience.

this thread title needs to be changed. fringe is a really good show, esp this season
pimp.gif
last eps had me like
eek.gif
and cheerin n !%!*. show was rumored to be canceled but that was many months ago. show is too poppin, they ain't canceling it. its one of the best shows on tv.

this thread title needs to be changed. fringe is a really good show, esp this season
pimp.gif
last eps had me like
eek.gif
and cheerin n !%!*. show was rumored to be canceled but that was many months ago. show is too poppin, they ain't canceling it. its one of the best shows on tv.

Fringe is one of my favorite shows, but I don't trust FOX for #!!#. This season has been great, every single episode, but I'm treating it like the last one until I hear it gets renewed.

Every single scripted show of the last decade that premiered on or moved to Friday nights on FOX has been cancelled by the end of the year. Every single one, except Dollhouse, which got cancelled, renewed when the producer got connections to pay for it, and the cancelled the next year.

And Fringe ain't exactly a cheap show. FOX is the type to move it to keep JJ from getting pissed, watch the ratings slip with little advertisements about when it's on, and cancel it for a reality show or reruns.

They do it every single year, the exact same way.
mad.gif

Fringe is one of my favorite shows, but I don't trust FOX for #!!#. This season has been great, every single episode, but I'm treating it like the last one until I hear it gets renewed.

Every single scripted show of the last decade that premiered on or moved to Friday nights on FOX has been cancelled by the end of the year. Every single one, except Dollhouse, which got cancelled, renewed when the producer got connections to pay for it, and the cancelled the next year.

And Fringe ain't exactly a cheap show. FOX is the type to move it to keep JJ from getting pissed, watch the ratings slip with little advertisements about when it's on, and cancel it for a reality show or reruns.

They do it every single year, the exact same way.
mad.gif

aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 swearm FOX is the worst network ever. They always cancel the best TV shows when they don't even give them a chance to survive. 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

Same thing happened to Terminator: Salvation
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 swearm FOX is the worst network ever. They always cancel the best TV shows when they don't even give them a chance to survive. 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

Same thing happened to Terminator: Salvation
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Back
Top Bottom