From a New Yorker, it's time I tip my hat to the West Coast.

Watchu know about St. Tropez, Ibiza, Athens, Rome?

Southern Europe is where it's at.  Step your international game up buddy.

some day, for now im not interested in the least in Europe, maybe Barcelona.

Barcelona was crazy. Getting to the club at 2AM was early.

And the bouncers are so much more lax than Vegas.

I can't wait to go back and include ibiza

NYC>

I've got The caribbean and south america right there.  And Europe is just as far as california.
Don't know what you're talking about steezy.  Don't understand it one bit.

Child please, NYC is far as hell from Jamaica and DR and its a 10 hour flight to Germany from Miami, it maybe 8-9 for you but its definitely not a 4 hour flight.

Last edited:
wherever ur from, if u dont leave for a while and live sumwhere else for a few yrs and see new things, then ur not really livin.

i nean look at ninja, he still dresses like it 1995

Seattle is
pimp.gif
I'm glad you like it. Having been raised in Miami, and then moving out to Seattle (1st real job after school)....the adjustment was waaaaayyyyy too much for me. To go from seeing dimes in g-strings to ducks in gore-tex is rough on anybody.

I'm from NYC and if you're not into the "NYC lifestyle" there's no point of being there. The other thing, it ain't the same city anymore. The nightlife ain't all that, most things are a hassle (parking, driving). 10-15 years ago there was more of a live-and-let-live attitude. Now it's more uptight, expensive. I think you need a really good reason to live here (family, job, etc.) for some other place not to entice you. 

We get it. New York City is the best city in the country. However, California is the best state and the West Coast > East Coast.

Dudes really believe NYC > West Coast. :lol:

I'm from NYC and if you're not into the "NYC lifestyle" there's no point of being there. The other thing, it ain't the same city anymore. The nightlife ain't all that, most things are a hassle (parking, driving). 10-15 years ago there was more of a live-and-let-live attitude. Now it's more uptight, expensive. I think you need a really good reason to live here (family, job, etc.) for some other place not to entice you. 
Paradox? The best park about NYC nightlife is the subway system, that's where everybody hangs out, preps the oven before you back the yambs.
Who drives to the club and not get valet, wait who drives to the club? If you do drive you better not pull up in anything LESS than a BMW.

Vegas is a street; Cali is that x1000.  The possibilities are literally limitless.  I don't know much about NorCal, but SoCal I know for sure is :pimp:
Norcal suck ,i live in west sac and i have to drive more than hour just to get to boring sf ,ive been to la and san diego in my experience and opinion southcali is way better
On everything except foood

If you think SF is boring then you're doing it wrong.

And Steezy, SF might be a good fit for you since it's the closest thing we have to NY and you're a one hour flight away from LA and Vegas.

yeah this i totally agree with, most of the time when i go out, im just getting into the club close to 2am....any place where clubs close @2am has no nightlife....

but Ninja my dude, Vegas nightlife >>>>>>>> NYC by a ton.... XS alone is better than any club ive ever set foot in on here bruh.

true

LA shuts down at 2am??? wow

When it comes to east cost west coast is kind of a "the grass is always greener on the other side" type of thing . Js appriciate where you live and try to explore the world as much as you can . ... Too many things out there for people to say "I've never been on a plane before" 

i think this got overlooked

true.

this thread feels like a spin off to me though.

NYC ****** go OUT at 2am :lol:

NYC>

yeah this i totally agree with, most of the time when i go out, im just getting into the club close to 2am....any place where clubs close @2am has no nightlife....

but Ninja my dude, Vegas nightlife >>>>>>>> NYC by a ton.... XS alone is better than any club ive ever set foot in on here bruh.

Vegas clubs >>>> Any other club

how is Hawaii over-rated though?...that place is paradise.

when it comes to nightlife, id say we have NY, Miami, Vegas and LA as the top places, i live in NY, been to Miami like 5 times and Vegas once, never been to LA, but ive never partied like i did in Vegas and thats with pretty good connections in all three spots.

Hawaii is NOT over-rated! Looks like dude just never got the hook up, just stayed in Waikiki all vacation :lol:

Vegas is only fun if you have money and a little recognition or else you're getting 5-6's to come back to your room with you that's most likely STD ridden.

Stayed at the Palms, MTV Spring Break parties 
nthat.gif
 (many achievements were unlocked)

But by far NYC is the best place to party but WORST for one night stand yambs.

LA is the best place for weather and nice looking women, but the worst for price and location, and one night stand yambs.

Midwest is by far the best place for one night stand yambs of the highest quality, Chicago to be exact. "The Witt", thank me later.

I hate the south, the black women's attitudes put me off, the white ones have too much "pride" and it makes it difficult for middle class black men like me to just party and chill, I'm sure others will agree.

Overall, New York >>>>>>
You have tri-state area women looking for prince charming, and if you can provide that the possibilities are endless.
Can't do that in LA....just cant.

Last edited:
Vegas is only fun if you have money and a little recognition or else you're getting 5-6's to come back to your room with you that's most likely STD ridden.

Stayed at the Palms, MTV Spring Break parties 
nthat.gif

(many achievements were unlocked)

Not exactly true. It's easier now that I have some money to get tables but I was still pulling 7s and 8s back when I was 21 and staying at Imperial Palace.

It's a numbers game and drunk females are everywhere. My last 3 trips all involved smashing girls I didn't even meet at the club.

Vegas has the advantage of no last call and you can do nightclub -> after hours club -> gamble/strip club -> pool party.

Plus no open container laws and a grip of major night clubs in close proximity

Vegas is a street; Cali is that x1000.  The possibilities are literally limitless.  I don't know much about NorCal, but SoCal I know for sure is :pimp:
Norcal suck ,i live in west sac and i have to drive more than hour just to get to boring sf ,ive been to la and san diego in my experience and opinion southcali is way better
On everything except foood

It sucks because you live in Sac :lol:

Why do you think it's hard to get one night yambs in LA?

And I can't speak on the South in general but I spent 4 years in ATL and loved partying out there. Lot of ratchets but plenty of professional women. All those SEC women :smokin

Having lived in both and still splitting my time between both coasts I'd like to think I got a pretty unbiased view on things.

No city is touching NYC plain and simple. Between all the different cultures, night life, things to do at damn near anytime, and some of the best food, being able to get around easily and everything not being spread out. NYC is the ideal city

However once you leave the 5 borroughs the rest of New York is one big Ohio.

Atlantic city is within reasonable distance but its no Vegas.

Between the beaches, nice weather, a bunch of stuff to do, decent quality night life although closing 2am sucks, LA is a fun city to live in but its no NYC.

However San Diego is fun as hell, partying in the gaslamp district is nice, you can go to San Diego for a weekend and have a blast.

Vegas is Vegas, you'll have fun out there, if you live in so cal it kinda loses its luster imo since its not uncommon to go there 5-6 times a year but Vegas is popping.

Having spots like the Bay Area, Cabo, San Diego etc within reasonable driving distance is a good look.

It makes no sense to compare a city to a state. In terms of cities nyc wins hands down. But state wise as a whole, no state is touching Cali.

That said. Most of the people saying.
LA > NYC or NYC > Cali probably haven't either been to the other area or only visited it once and just did tourist stuff so they really don't have an unbiased opinion.

Back
Top Bottom