From Deep Within The Friendzone

The friend zone is escapeable.

Hell if you go about it the right way, you can get out of it by embracing it.

Nothing wrong with beating her at her own game, Flip it on them and be like "oh your like my little sister to me" and "my best friend" while asking her for advice on what to do with other females and stuff like that.

Yup. The way you get out of the friend zone is by getting all the way in the friend zone. Deeep into it.

Nothing wrong with beating her at her own game, Flip it on them and be like "oh your like my little sister to me" and "my best friend" while asking her for advice on what to do with other females and stuff like that.
Yup. The way you get out of the friend zone is by getting all the way in the friend zone. Deeep into it.
this is how you get out of it..

878e4c089af311e2a0bf22000aa80261_7.jpg

make yourself unavailable to em, chicks always want what they can't have.

That as well, but I've hit broads in the past the friend zoned me for advice on other women, and if I got a response that even felt like I sensed jealously from them that I was asking them for advice on another woman I knew I had them right where I wanted them. Its not even making yourself unavailable, its them seeing you have options and that your world doesn't stop for them (hell it shouldn't be stopping for them in the first place)

The guy with the girl on his shoulders kissing another guy while his face is directly facing his crotch :stoneface: :x :smh:

I hope that isn't real life.

Last edited:
This thread made me sad :frown:

:smh: :smh: :smh: @ that friendzone lvl 9999999999 pic.. All dat next to u and u don't even try to hit it!

Never try to even get out the friendzone, Once you realize just dip no BOX is worth all that trouble NONE

Damn this thread is cringe worthy.

Nothing wrong with having a female as your best friend.

These dudes are just spineless though.

Friendship anniversary rings?

What part of life is that man? Wow

At some point in your life if you ever decide to become an attractive, well rounded gentleman with a filling life, "friendzone" won't exist.

this is how you get out of it..

878e4c089af311e2a0bf22000aa80261_7.jpg

make yourself unavailable to em, chicks always want what they can't have.

Yup, she might not have thought of you as her type, but once she sees you not giving a **** and are plenty of other women's type, she'll come around. The trick though is if ya'll truly bond and you wanna keep her or anyone else, never stop being attractive to other women.

Last edited:
Truthfully I've always put chicks in the friend zone but I get drunk and hit it then the friend zone turns into the heartbreak, salt zone

Friend zone goes two ways, guys can easily avoid this but they think by being someone's little female dog they will eventually make that person fall...doesn't work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom