From the JB aka "KB" section...

Them ugly *** 12's. I may have to break down and get these(And I'm not even a big 11 fan.............).

pimp.gif
i might have to be on the fence to get these..game time decision
laugh.gif

Like all packs.. you gotta sacrifice to get the one ya really want.. and I gots to replace what I don't have anymore..

The XI's...

I will GIVE my XIIs away to the kids.. lol

This will be the ONLY pack I get, depending on the quality. But the way JB is going, b-grade quality is expected........

I have a pair of Taxi XII's in great condition, but i'll double that just to get my hands on those XI's...
I missed out on both the OG and the Retro (I was broke both times) so I gotta get these joints...
Now I gotta fight hypebeasts and their moms, to find my size (and at the worst of times, Xmas...), as my old CDP hookup is not working there anymore...BLOWER!!

There's no question. These are cop'd. Even though I'm taking a breather from buying kicks. I will make an exception for these. Easily.

no thanks.

I have a great pair of Black/Red 11's already. Taxi's do nothing for me.

If only Space Jams and White/Red 12's, if only..

womp womp womp....glad to see they did switch it back to the taxi 12s tho instead of the black and red again....expect quality to suck tho....but like I told alot of folks....whenever the XIs are involved there will b lines and hype to get them....I remember vividly back in 01 kids crying bcuz stores sold out beforethey could get their size LOL! good luck to everyone.

this is true...the best pack tho IMO was the 7/16 package...executed correctly both kicks...and in a close 2nd would b the 6/17 package...

you and me both....i sold mine like a few days after the release for like double the price and now cant find an 11.5 in them to save my life....

Glad I can pass on these. If JB is smart, they will make enough pairs of this pack to go around.

Now if it had been the Space Jams and Obsidian's
devil.gif

Useless........

People say that the Black/red CDP XI alone are going to go up to $300.
indifferent.gif

You could get a retro (Forgot what year. 2005 I think?
eyes.gif
) pair for $300.

STUPID
STUPID
STUPID

I'll be getting them just because the black/red XI's are my favorite Jordans.

I really wish the white/red XII's were a part of the package instead.

Back
Top Bottom