Frosted Mini Wheats IIIs? Pic inside.

Originally Posted by Daver

roll.gif
did anyone read what I posted? Only one person? I hope y'all joking about this fake stuff. In order to use a companies product, it takes clearance and money involved. I do agree, with all the money they make, they could afford to pay JB. But if you really believe fake this, fake that, you need to step your business/marketing/advertising game up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if you really believe we were serious then you should step your humor/joking/comedy game up

Originally Posted by Daver

roll.gif
did anyone read what I posted? Only one person? I hope y'all joking about this fake stuff. In order to use a companies product, it takes clearance and money involved. I do agree, with all the money they make, they could afford to pay JB. But if you really believe fake this, fake that, you need to step your business/marketing/advertising game up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if you really believe we were serious then you should step your humor/joking/comedy game up

I kept thinking they were 2.5 lows. Seem like there was colorway close to those. Now seeing that I think 3's. I laugh every time I see the commercial.

I kept thinking they were 2.5 lows. Seem like there was colorway close to those. Now seeing that I think 3's. I laugh every time I see the commercial.

haha thats funny how limited would does be

side note jayzrdead sick avy wish they make
fives in that cw

haha thats funny how limited would does be

side note jayzrdead sick avy wish they make
fives in that cw

Back
Top Bottom