FSU QB Released Vol. Don't Put Your Hands ON Me

Guys need to learn that you can't hit a woman.

******s need to get that grapple game right. Ain't ready for that suplex bihh

Last edited:
It will be harder for him to end up at a good program. Schools will be less likely to take him, because of how Alabama and Saban got burned by Johnathan Taylor. The SEC now has a rule they won't accept a student who was kicked off for disciplinary reasons. That will probably start becoming more common.

And because of how big of a public spectacle this was coaches aren't going to want to take that heat.

U know how many guys have baggage at the D1 level? Like it was pointed out, he'll most likely have to go the JUCO route, show he's contrite, and he'll bounce back at another program.

If June Jones was still coaching, he'd be a lock to get a spot on a roster.

U know how many guys have baggage at the D1 level? Like it was pointed out, he'll most likely have to go the JUCO route, show he's contrite, and he'll bounce back at another program.

That was the past. It's a different world now.

In the NFL you also used to could skate for domestic violence. That was the past.

Like I said the SEC the biggest football conference has a rule now where they can't accept players from other conferences if you were dismissed for disciplinary reasons. And you already can't transfer within the conference. Expect some other conferences to follow suit.

How much you wanna bet? 

• This woman is at least 18.. In order to walk out into public places and think it is okay to fight people you either A) were raised in an abusive or neglectful household or B) have gotten away with behavior like this over the course of many years. Or both.

• The woman is caucasian with light colored hair probably blonde and attending a higher education institution. This tells me she is likely to have been coddled and protected for much of her life. Her spoiled behavior of blocking him from the bar reinforces this theory.

• her weight makes it clear that she has limited self control and succumbs to natural urges like eating or punching someone pretty easily.
  • Her sloppy (loose-fitting) tank top with the bra strap out not only looks like attire she is comfortable in for full range of motion and activity in warm weather but also suggests that she has poor body image and little concern for her appearance, well being, and how she is perceived by others... everyone already knows shes a *****.
  • Her hateful speech means if she marries at all she will likely marry a southern white male.. one who is not one of the top draft picks of southern gentlemen. He will either be frail to put up with her tantrums and verbal abuse, or bigger to handle her extra weight. Either way there will be domestic disputes that mirror the ones she witnessed growing up in her household.
  • The width of her gaping mouth as she yells tells me that she has a fairly sturdy chin that does not back down from fist or the D (or the QB).
    • willingness to take D to the face indicates that she enjoys being dominated to an extent (daddy issues) but lacks attention from men so she will act out to provoke them as a thrill

She will hit a man again. No lesson was learned. I'll bet bred 1s or Pinnacle 1s. whatchu got?

:lol:

Not sure how he was ranked coming outta hs but if it was high he'll be at a D1 school down the road

Maybe not the sec but there's plenty of other conferences

Last edited:
he'll play somewhere else.....he'll probably have to do a year in juco but he'll end up at another division 1 school 

exactly people acting like he can never get his life back on track cause he punched some simpleton college chick in the face :lol:

That was the past. It's a different world now.

In the NFL you also used to could skate for domestic violence. That was the past.

Like I said the SEC the biggest football conference has a rule now where they can't accept players from other conferences if you were dismissed for disciplinary reasons. And you already can't transfer within the conference. Expect some other conferences to follow suit.

That's just the SEC. Plenty of other conferences.

Last edited:

Again, I'm sure some others will probably follow.

He's from Florida and won't be able to play anywhere in the region on a major D1 level.

People still brought up kids getting caught smoking weed in college, you don't think this will follow that kid? He's not the average player after that tape became available and he became the topic of public conversation for several days.

He will get picked up by another school for this upcoming season

He'll be able to go JUCO or to a D2 school.

Again, I'm sure some others will probably follow.

He's from Florida and won't be able to play anywhere in the region on a major D1 level.

People still brought up kids getting caught smoking weed in college, you don't think this will follow that kid? He's not the average player after that tape became available and he became the topic of public conversation for several days.

He will get picked up by another school for this upcoming season

He'll be able to go JUCO or to a D2 school.

How do you know this? :lol: EVERYTHING you're saying (outside of the SEC rule) is speculative.

The fact remains that there are plenty of kids playing college football right now that have had prior arrests/trangressions on their records. ****, off the top of my head, I know Trey Lealaimatafao just signed on w/ a JUCO in Arizona.

Oh he's a 3 star qb...yea he'll either go to a lower level D1 or a D1AA school

Def no DII unless he makes that decision himself

How much you wanna bet? 

• This woman is at least 18.. In order to walk out into public places and think it is okay to fight people you either A) were raised in an abusive or neglectful household or B) have gotten away with behavior like this over the course of many years. Or both.

• The woman is caucasian with light colored hair probably blonde and attending a higher education institution. This tells me she is likely to have been coddled and protected for much of her life. Her spoiled behavior of blocking him from the bar reinforces this theory.

• her weight makes it clear that she has limited self control and succumbs to natural urges like eating or punching someone pretty easily.
  • Her sloppy (loose-fitting) tank top with the bra strap out not only looks like attire she is comfortable in for full range of motion and activity in warm weather but also suggests that she has poor body image and little concern for her appearance, well being, and how she is perceived by others... everyone already knows shes a *****.
  • Her hateful speech means if she marries at all she will likely marry a southern white male.. one who is not one of the top draft picks of southern gentlemen. He will either be frail to put up with her tantrums and verbal abuse, or bigger to handle her extra weight. Either way there will be domestic disputes that mirror the ones she witnessed growing up in her household.
  • The width of her gaping mouth as she yells tells me that she has a fairly sturdy chin that does not back down from fist or the D (or the QB).
    • willingness to take D to the face indicates that she enjoys being dominated to an extent (daddy issues) but lacks attention from men so she will act out to provoke them as a thrill

She will hit a man again. No lesson was learned. I'll bet bred 1s or Pinnacle 1s. whatchu got?

:lol:

My ***** really did an entire scouting report though.

Y'all gotta find a way to monetize this lmao he just analyzed so many things from a low quality security video.

Last edited:
How do you know this? :lol: EVERYTHING you're saying (outside of the SEC rule) is speculative.

The fact remains that there are plenty of kids playing college football right now that have had prior arrests/trangressions on their records. ****, off the top of my head, I know Trey Lealaimatafao just signed on w/ a JUCO in Arizona.

Because he can't play for a SEC or ACC school. There's a big difference in playing for South Florida or Central Florida.

And nobody is doubting this. There is an entirely different climate than what happen in the past. You mentioning what happen in the past is irrelevant. A lot of schools are getting burned by admitting students with prior problems and it's damaging their reputation and setting them up for lawsuits. The University Of Oregon is getting sued now, because the main participant in that alleged gang rape was dismissed from another school. It's amazing you can't see this.

Three years ago this story would have been a non-story.

I'm not positive, but I think he would have to sit a year if he transferred to a 1-AA school. Where as he could transfer to a D2 or JUCO and play in September.

You guys are missing a huge point, he's NOT that good. Schools aren't risking their credibility for him. Had this 2-3 years ago maybe it wouldn't be as big of a deal but in 2015 after EVERYTHING that just happened in the NFL, naw. His life defining moment will forever be punching a drunk white girl :rofl: that'll be his uncle Rico story that he'll tell his nephews

Last edited:

Because he can't play for a SEC or ACC school. There's a big difference in playing for South Florida or Central Florida.

And nobody is doubting this. There is an entirely different climate than what happen in the past. You mentioning what happen in the past is irrelevant. A lot of schools are getting burned by admitting students with prior problems and it's damaging their reputation and setting them up for lawsuits. The University Of Oregon is getting sued now, because the main participant in that alleged gang rape was dismissed from another school. It's amazing you can't see this.

Three years ago this story would have been a non-story.

I'm not positive, but I think he would have to sit a year if he transferred to a 1-AA school. Where as he could transfer to a D2 or JUCO and play in September.

He was recruited to play at FSU, now he can't play at another ACC school? SEC is one thing with their rules, but you keep moving the goalposts with your argument (no pun).

I gave you the name of a player RECENTLY (within the past couple of weeks) dismissed from LSU (Trey Lealaimatafao, who was also 3*), and you're overlooking that he's now enrolled at a JUCO. Which is EXACTLY what people in this thread are saying what will eventually happen to Johnson. His college football career is not over. Has he hit a speed bump along the way? Absolutely. However, by showing he's contrite and making the necessary steps to somehow make amends, he'll be back to playing college football at some point. He'll no doubt get a 2nd chance. If there's hope for Trey Lealaimatafaoto resume his career after all the **** he's done, then there's hope for Johnson as well.

Last edited:
He'll end up at Kent State or something after a year at a JUCO but if he goes to a D1AA school he can play right away because it's a lower subdivision.

He was recruited to play at FSU, now he can't play at another ACC school? SEC is one thing with their rules, but you keep moving the goalposts with your argument (no pun).

I gave you the name of a player RECENTLY (within the past couple of weeks) dismissed from LSU (Trey Lealaimatafao, who was also 3*), and you're overlooking that he's now enrolled at a JUCO. Which is EXACTLY what people in this thread are saying what will eventually happen to Johnson. His college football career is not over. Has he hit a speed bump along the way? Absolutely. However, by showing he's contrite and making the necessary steps to somehow make amends, he'll be back to playing college football at some point. He'll no doubt get a 2nd chance. If there's hope for Trey Lealaimatafaoto resume his career after all the **** he's done, then there's hope for Johnson as well.

He went to a Juco college. That didn't prove your point. :lol: I mentioned he could go to a Juco.

Going to a Juco is totally different than playing in front of 100,000 people on Saturday. Junior colleges take anyone. You seem to equate football is football. It's not, he will most likely never play major college FCS football again.

And it's common knowledge schools have rules where they don't let you transfer within the conference. They would have to waive that. Much less another conference school accepting you. And if you transferred that year you sit out, you lose that year of eligibility.

He went to a Juco college. That didn't prove your point. :lol: I mentioned he could go to a Juco.

Going to a Juco is totally different than playing in front of 100,000 people on Saturday. Junior colleges take anyone. You seem to equate football is football. It's not, he will most likely never play major college FCS football again.

And it's common knowledge schools have rules where they don't let you transfer within the conference. They would have to waive that. Much less another conference school accepting you. And if you transferred that year you sit out, you lose that year of eligibility.

We've been pointing out that JUCO can be a segue to another FBS program. How are you not understanding this?

I can see dude at Akron....Bowden coaching there and he's always taking kids who got in trouble

We've been pointing out that JUCO can be a segue to another FBS program. How are you not understanding this?

What :lol:

Do you not understand I have been saying it will be more difficult for other schools/conferences to admit players who were dismissed for disciplinary reasons. Especially violent crimes or those against women.

Go back and read what I've been saying.

What :lol:

Do you not understand I have been saying it will be more difficult for other schools/conferences to admit players who were dismissed for disciplinary reasons. Especially violent crimes or those against women.

Go back and read what I've been saying.

Bro...from the jump, I've been saying he's going to have a long road ahead of him. I don't even know what you're arguing at this point.

To make things as simple as possible for you, I'll sum up what I've been saying. For Johnson to get back to playing FBS, he's most likely going to have to go the JUCO route. There are many athletes in FBS who have done the same thing who had prior arrests or incidents.

His career isn't anywhere close to being over. He's 18 or 19 years old and won't be held to the same standard as someone like Ray Rice. That being said, he's got to do all the right things from here on out, but I'm willing to bet that he'll be on a FBS roster within the next 2 years.

Funny, I thought you responded to me and not the other way around. But now suddenly you are telling me about arguing a point?

And you quoted this?

It will be harder for him to end up at a good program. Schools will be less likely to take him, because of how Alabama and Saban got burned by Johnathan Taylor. The SEC now has a rule they won't accept a student who was kicked off for disciplinary reasons. That will probably start becoming more common.

And because of how big of a public spectacle this was coaches aren't going to want to take that heat.

I feel like I'm arguing with a girlfriend. You have to be trolling.

Good afternoon kid

Last edited:
I wasn't arguing anything...you keep talking in circles and moving the goalposts.

Back
Top Bottom