FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

This weekend, 50% off. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now we just wait on the list
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ i agree. Probably just some Jordan shorts and socks for me.

Same thing I'll be getting, maybe some nike or jordan sweatpants.

*Yawn* maybe some HOH shoes if my boy *upandcoming* comes thru for me..

I really appreciate all the FA's thats poppin up lately, nothin really coppable, do yall think the Goadomes will be excluded again?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I hope the AF1 Supreme Black 3Ms aren't excluded.

rapido i will be at the HOH this saturday around noon i hope they airnt either or those tanish ones, will have my paystub out and ready as well lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

are the LeBron VII gonna be excluded?

RD is pushed back to the 29th. If you find a cool manager, cop a $160 Fusion and exchange after they drop (but youdidn't hear that from me). And for everyone saying there's nothing worth copping - shoes, I'll kinda agree but there's tons of new winterapparel and new Fitteds begging to be copped on EA, IMO. And if they finally unblock AM 2009 (which they have no reason to honestly) I'm goin inhard.

kobe 4s and am2009s are prob excluded......... gotta be realistic, am2009s are one of nike best sellin shoes this summer....... justn gonna wait for a list andput in work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, does this hookup work for Eastbay? And can anyone help me out?

I'm just trying to cop the Answer XIIIs. PM me, please

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Yo, does this hookup work for Eastbay? And can anyone help me out?

I'm just trying to cop the Answer XIIIs. PM me, please

it does work for eastbay, its just a harder process......

*****Edit******

Before this goes any deeper.....

1. Employee Appreciation/EA = and EMPLOYEE ONLY event....theres no Flyers for it, or coupons.....how does it work? you need an employee code or "6 digit"......

2.How do non-employees get it? you need an EMPLOYEE thats willing to allow you to use their code....and a manager thats willing to let it slide..... majority of employees/managers let it rock, your gonna get the hardasses that wanna prove points and flex their Referee shirts....

3. How does one go about gettin an employee to let them rock? easy, strike a convo.....walk into a store, see someone who looks "cool" and just talk to them, let them you know theres an a 50% goin on, if theyll let you cop some stuff and youll break them off with a tip.... majority of dudes are gonna let it rock for $10 or $20..... if you plan on copping $500 worth of stuff, let them know, and tip them well..... I.E. $50 thats how youll get a connect.....

4. Dont be cheap people, dont cause ruckus.... you can only pay CASH because it isnt in your name.......

i bet $10 that these questions get asked even though i post this....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

can an employee can use his/her discount at a store that they dont work at?
yep.

imma get da cincy griffeys and da bojacksons...

Back
Top Bottom