FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

dang, why couldnt it be next week when i get paid?? Does anybody have huarache 09s still at there store?

any body near green acres or roosevelt that can help me out, looking for the 7 package but def don't wanna pay full price to 50% will do good

If anyone can help me out please pm me.
Anyone in the St.Louis, MO area? IL? Someone help ya boy out please!!

Got a question...do they allow the EA at the HOH locations? Can it be used on HOH exclusives?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Yo, does this hookup work for Eastbay? And can anyone help me out?

I'm just trying to cop the Answer XIIIs. PM me, please

it does work for eastbay, its just a harder process......

*****Edit******

Before this goes any deeper.....

1. Employee Appreciation/EA = and EMPLOYEE ONLY event....theres no Flyers for it, or coupons.....how does it work? you need an employee code or "6 digit"......

2.How do non-employees get it? you need an EMPLOYEE thats willing to allow you to use their code....and a manager thats willing to let it slide..... majority of employees/managers let it rock, your gonna get the hardasses that wanna prove points and flex their Referee shirts....

3. How does one go about gettin an employee to let them rock? easy, strike a convo.....walk into a store, see someone who looks "cool" and just talk to them, let them you know theres an a 50% goin on, if theyll let you cop some stuff and youll break them off with a tip.... majority of dudes are gonna let it rock for $10 or $20..... if you plan on copping $500 worth of stuff, let them know, and tip them well..... I.E. $50 thats how youll get a connect.....

4. Dont be cheap people, dont cause ruckus.... you can only pay CASH because it isnt in your name.......

i bet $10 that these questions get asked even though i post this....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Great post ... before this question becomes repetative

Well from last EA green acres is shut down..dudes got really stingy charging ppl a 29% tip..so u would only get 31% plus tax...I'll just wait for theGeneral F&F without having to look like a grubber.. And Roosevelt field FA act like they HoH & FTL is closed for remodeling...and Champs....is ehhhhh
I still got some connects else where but nuttin really worth getting...

Ill repeat, do ya'll think the Goadomes will be excluded? Winter comin, it will b nice to get some boots for the low

*****Edit******

1. Employee Appreciation/EA = and EMPLOYEE ONLY event....theres no Flyers for it, or coupons.....how does it work? you need an employee code or "6 digit"......

2.How do non-employees get it? you need an EMPLOYEE thats willing to allow you to use their code....and a manager thats willing to let it slide..... majority of employees/managers let it rock, your gonna get the hardasses that wanna prove points and flex their Referee shirts....

3. How does one go about gettin an employee to let them rock? easy, strike a convo.....walk into a store, see someone who looks "cool" and just talk to them, let them you know theres an a 50% goin on, if theyll let you cop some stuff and youll break them off with a tip.... majority of dudes are gonna let it rock for $10 or $20..... if you plan on copping $500 worth of stuff, let them know, and tip them well..... I.E. $50 thats how youll get a connect.....

4. Dont be cheap people, dont cause ruckus.... you can only pay CASH because it isnt in your name.......

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Can you explain how it works for Eastbay?

Can someone please post SKU numbers for footlocker/footaction/champs for the following:
eek.gif

2008 AM 95 Chili
Atlantic Penny 2's
Hypemax Neon Tennis Balls

SKU #s are usually the bold 10 digit numbers with 3 dashes. Heres an example for the SKU for the CB '94:
41-01313-6-04
Any help would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif
, want to see if there are anyfloatin around for 50% off!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Can someone please post SKU numbers for footlocker/footaction/champs for the following:
eek.gif

2008 AM 95 Chili
Atlantic Penny 2's
Hypemax Neon Tennis Balls

SKU #s are usually the bold 10 digit numbers with 3 dashes. Heres an example for the SKU for the CB '94:
41-01313-6-04
Any help would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif
, want to see if there are any floatin around for 50% off!
nerd.gif

i'ma have to second this request... must cop them atlantic pennys...

they just opened up this house of hoops in the H... i'm hopin the store is included..... cuz i will make a 4 hour trip on sunday just for this... lol...

definito copto... gotta get them Reggie Miller Uptempos, too...

i need a local hookup...

tennis ball hypermax
jordan 7 pack
griffs (black and red)

Originally Posted by raptors29

*****Edit******

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Can you explain how it works for Eastbay?

I second this

basically with ebay, you have to call them, then the rep confirms that you are who you say you are (emp numbers, calling your store, your manager , etc....then you can place an order and so forth)

i was told this process by several people, remeber im not a FTL/FA inc employee.....

also the 50% is confirmed.......$1000 limit this week so *$*## gonna be tight, also idk the list yet......

Don't know, just going by what the guy above me posted. My manager said he didn't even know anything yet

you cant use the fifty on eastbay...

thirty off, yes... fifty off, no...

and eastbay dont even call your store... they give you a number and you put it in at the end of the transaction... smh...

Back
Top Bottom