FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

I think that F& F isn't what it used to be. Its really a waste of time. I haven't bought anything in store for friends and familt in a coupleyears. I am going to hit up one more Footlocker tommorow then give up

I just called HOH L.A. asking if they have the Grey Nike Zoom Phenoms...and the girl was like "What? Do we have FOOTLONGS?" Made me lol

Unfortunately none of the Footlockers in my area have them.

idk lol. i just figured you might get somewhere with it.

its 4102210304130. the last 3 digits indicate the size...so change those to what you wear like for 11.5 put 115 or 11 would be 110

Are they gonna have one for Eastbay? Tax makes the discount basically worthless on anything under $100.

^^^not for me. the phenoms were 90 and i walked out of there with them for 66 and change. a 24 dollar discount on a $90 item isnt worthless in my book.

and for anything under $100 shipping from eastbay will more than likely be more expensive than the tax on an item bought instore lol.

does anyone know if i can go into a store and have them place and order for something that footlocker has online (it seems like its only available online) andship it for free and still be able to use the coupon by paying for it in store?????

thanks in advance

that counts as a catalog order and they usually dont let you do that for f&fs

Would the jordan 1 phats be allowed? I didn't see them on the exclusions list, and i'd like to get a pair of the utahs

I went to one of the Footlockers over here in the Chi in River Oaks Mall today and I was able to get a coupon from one of the employee's
I was hyped, I thought I was going to be able to get the Freshwater 95's and when I went to pay the chick said they were excluded.
So much for that
ohwell.gif
, and Shoetrends is sold out of the freshwater'sonce again
frown.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I went tonight and got some New Balance 993's

From $140 to like $98
I was gonna cop the black ones, but I couldn't justify paying $100 for some NB's

Anyone lookin for the AirMax 2009, just go online and use the 30% off online code and it works. Got mine for $112, figured id give a heads up because I know itdoesnt work in store.

Originally Posted by PL15

nothing good @ the footlocker near my area.
ohwell.gif
PL15, they can do a special order for you including the f&f discount, you just need the SKU. And they'll ship it to your house for free.

Picked up some Penny II on sale, III, LBJ SLHornets.....couldn't get Kobe HD, Kobe IV's, or AM95 Fresh Waters. Oh wells. Good luck guys.

Back
Top Bottom