FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

nothin i really want, well i can get w/ my pplz discounts anyway. ill wait til the next 50. maybe get some penny 3s if they still survive.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

How did you get the Inline Kobe IV's for 20 off....u used your charm on the worker or something? I need some of those....too bad no more carpe diems.
It's up to the discretion of the manager on duty. I just asked if F&F worked on Kobes and the lady went to go ask the manager and she cameback saying she couldn't do 30% but could do 20%.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

20 was probably military discount...
Now that you mention it, I just looked at my receipt and it does say "M) MILITARY 20% OFF #69" so you are right.

I'm not in the military though and I never asked for it, they offered me 20% off when I asked about 30% off.

heh yeah ey its cool. discount is a discount.
a lot of the time when i workd at ftl i'd end up doing that

30 is good but 50 is even better ....
Originally Posted by spooln407

got word that the next 50 is near the end of april

CANT WAIT ... FINALLY got a SOLID FTL connect .

Got both colorways of the Penny III's and a pair of the Penny 2's.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by DNeou20

20 was probably military discount...
Now that you mention it, I just looked at my receipt and it does say "M) MILITARY 20% OFF #69" so you are right.

I'm not in the military though and I never asked for it, they offered me 20% off when I asked about 30% off.
yeah even the assistant manager can ok a 20% Military on Kobes/Jordans.

I was looking for the penny ii (black) in the 818 area but no luck.
What exactlydo I have to tell the store employees so they can order them
for me and I can still use the f & f coupon? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by mt3130

50 = employee appreciation.
So do you have to know an employee or is it like a f&f where you can just get a coupon?

damn went to ontario mills and guys from ftl wanted the coupon printed. was supposed to buy the dunked-on hd's. ftl in laguna hills doesn't requirecoupons but they don't have the cw's that I want. hopefully someone would help me out come next 50

i went to footlocker and got....nothing (online is another story...copped a few hoodies and shirts)

Originally Posted by Trig20

damn went to ontario mills and guys from ftl wanted the coupon printed. was supposed to buy the dunked-on hd's. ftl in laguna hills doesn't require coupons but they don't have the cw's that I want. hopefully someone would help me out come next 50
ontario mills footlocker is freakin anal.

copped 2 pairs of baby shoes...north carolina shirt and minneapolis kobe 3s all for 100 bucks....pretty decent day.....footlocker palo alto said we couldnt usethe discount on sale items but it worked on the kobes they were 39.99 and the receipt marked them down even lower then that

Back
Top Bottom