FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

i copped a few hoodies and sweatpanes on footlocker.com but i think i got a steal wit these at 20 bucks w/ the code. they only got small or mediums so im happycopped my medium

98846342_s.jpg

30 before coupon

Is it true that store managers can decide on whether certain CDPs will be excluded or not...

I mean aren't all CDP's supposed to be good to go...

In the place I went to, the manager was being a jerk and wouldn't let me cop a 11/12 pack but I could buy any other pack

got 2 kobe authentics and the player t for 280 shipped.....the white alternate won't ship until october............
indifferent.gif

got spalding tf1000 zp pro bball ($45 before discount) and tony parker's zoom flight clubs playoff pack/edition ($110 before discount) for a nice total of$213 shipped....just wont get the flight clubs until first week of May but not bad for 30% off, figured id buy them since i needed the ball and didnt want topay 7 bucks just to ship a ball since its only like 2-3 buck for additional items.

nike-basketball-playoff-pack-2.jpg
p2008753p275w.jpg

FTW!

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by DNeou20

20 was probably military discount...
Now that you mention it, I just looked at my receipt and it does say "M) MILITARY 20% OFF #69" so you are right.

I'm not in the military though and I never asked for it, they offered me 20% off when I asked about 30% off.
yeah even the assistant manager can ok a 20% Military on Kobes/Jordans.
Went back to FL today to see if they had Del Sols and the associate said everything in the store was 30% off. They didn't have Del Sols in mysize but they had the Inlines so I didn't mind getting 30% off on some Kobes even though I already bought a pair the day before. The F&F codedidn't work but they price overrode it.

img2686small.jpg

Now I'm contemplating if I should return the 20% off pair and get my $12 or keep the extra pair for the future cause these are so nice for basketball.

copped 2 pairs of black flightposites for $125 total. i wanted the gold and eggplants but they're still coming up at $180 (which is ridiculous consideringhow long they've been out...and that the blacks are half off) btw, i was told the 50 is this weekend, the 11th and 12th and, off topic, but if anyone isstill looking for the griffey's i know where you can get them right now for $125 (and, i'm sure most of you all do too)....

I would love it if that were true about the half off this weekend, but I was told it was gonna be end of the month. REALLY REALLY hope I am wrong though

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

Man this sucks! the CP3s are excluded!

not on the exclusion list, u may want to try again. they can't deny u the discount on them.
I tried the two footlockers near me and both said they were a last minute exclusion. Even the dudes who worked there were surprised when themanager told em they were excluded.

Only thing I bought was this Kobe IV hoody, it came out to around $45 after taxes. I was gonna pull the trigger a few weeks ago, but I', glad I waited.

Looking forward to the 50 sale, I'll be calling up my FTL connect soon.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

got spalding tf1000 zp pro bball ($45 before discount) and tony parker's zoom flight clubs playoff pack/edition ($110 before discount) for a nice total of $213 shipped....just wont get the flight clubs until first week of May but not bad for 30% off, figured id buy them since i needed the ball and didnt want to pay 7 bucks just to ship a ball since its only like 2-3 buck for additional items.

p2008753p275w.jpg

FTW!

110 + 45 = 155 X .30 = 108.50

Maybe you meant to say $113 & not $213

Originally Posted by 2tearsnabucket

got spalding tf1000 zp pro bball ($45 before discount) and tony parker's zoom flight clubs playoff pack/edition ($110 before discount) for a nice total of $213 shipped....just wont get the flight clubs until first week of May but not bad for 30% off, figured id buy them since i needed the ball and didnt want to pay 7 bucks just to ship a ball since its only like 2-3 buck for additional items.

p2008753p275w.jpg

FTW!

155 x 0.3 = 108.5?

haha oops i forgot, it is $213 because i got a pair for my bro too....my bad....wow nice to know people actually read stuff here. but yea got a pair for my broand with shipping and tax $213 was the total. not too bad. should have waited for the 50% but i totally did it on a impulse....called in like 2 hrs before themidnight deadline

Originally Posted by spooln407

Originally Posted by 2tearsnabucket

p2008753p275w.jpg

FTW!

155 x 0.3 = 108.5?

155 x .30 = 46.50; 155 - 46.50 = 108.50

I bought the navy/white/red zoom flights for the orinigal price then got the 30% off which came out to 92... So I go on Champs website and notice they had itfor 100 then the 30% woulda been 70... Woulda saved me like 15 bucks...

Im tight...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyone heard anything about there being an Employee Appreciation sale this weekend? Heard a few rumors about it being April 11-12, but nothing confirmed.Anyone else?

Originally Posted by thacamel

Anyone heard anything about there being an Employee Appreciation sale this weekend? Heard a few rumors about it being April 11-12, but nothing confirmed. Anyone else?
EAs usually come up the weekend after an F&F. I'm sure if it's not this weekend, it's gonna be the next. Hope the Griffeys areexcluded.

Back
Top Bottom