FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

the HITMAN who died was from a group in the bay area called RBL posse

and dre never did the deal because they wanted $1,000,000 for the name when they found out it was Dr. Dre who wanted to use it... funny thing is I tried tonegotiate the deal a little bit because brother lynch hung and others well BMR were distributed through Priority Records

and Pac was THEE coolest most famous celeb I knew to date next to Shaq. great memory, mad funny, always energetic and didn't walk with security all thetime.... I met Pac in 94 and then we were neighbors and lived in the same building for a little while. he finally got evicted cuz he was just crazy and so didlazy bone or one of the bone thugs..... Russell Simmons had a spot in my building too and so did Sally Richardson the actress.... some kids broke into her cribone night and stole pics of her and kenan ivory wayans having sex
laugh.gif
that !#%% was all over barber shops and such... but Pac would walk 12 deeps dudes, nosecurity, just homey's and some of the outlawz into clubs in LA where I had no juice at the time and say "I don't care how much it cost to get allmy friends in, just tell me and don't have us wait and give us the finest bottle of champagne you have in your place" remember this is like 1996 whenbottle service didn't really exist. if I seen a girl I thought was cute, Pac would walk right up to her, color never an issue with him and grab her arm andbe like, "yo this is my mans ben balla! holla at my patna for a minute...." and they listened to him. lol

speaking of bottle service..... there used to be a place called Monty's that all of use frequented a lot in Westwood. it was on the top floor penthousestyle of a office building with a view of LA and Bel Air and man that place was soooooo cavi to eat at. it was like Mastro's but better in ways.....
well the night of Snoops trial found NOT GUILTY..... these fools went INSANE! to this day, I can't think of that many thugs in one nice place buyingeverything. they started out with a fresh platinum card and remember this is like 13+ years ago.... they had to call Evan (Jimmy Iovine's) assistant at thetime saying.... umm excuse me, but the $30,000 limit has been exceeded, can you please bring another card to cover the charges. understand a bottle of Crissywas like $225 then where as it's $800 now in a club/restaurant.

enphan, you know how you have your own vip waitress and hostess? we had our own vip mop service from all the alcohol me and Jonas poured out onto the floorlike idiots.

also, don't ever compare perez hilton to any hip hop site like allhiphop or worldstarnews or whatever.... not even close.
perez sold the site and still runs the blog. dude used to hit me up for gossip about paris or the madden twins or other friends of mine. he got crazy paidtho

I been on this site since like '02, and I'm still waiting for Ben to tell more Tera Patrick stories.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

and dre never did the deal because they wanted $1,000,000 for the name when they found out it was Dr. Dre who wanted to use it... funny thing is I tried to negotiate the deal a little bit because brother lynch hung and others well BMR were distributed through Priority Records

and Pac was THEE coolest most famous celeb I knew to date next to Shaq. great memory, mad funny, always energetic and didn't walk with security all the time.... I met Pac in 94 and then we were neighbors and lived in the same building for a little while. he finally got evicted cuz he was just crazy and so did lazy bone or one of the bone thugs..... Russell Simmons had a spot in my building too and so did Sally Richardson the actress.... some kids broke into her crib one night and stole pics of her and kenan ivory wayans having sex
laugh.gif
that !#%% was all over barber shops and such... but Pac would walk 12 deeps dudes, no security, just homey's and some of the outlawz into clubs in LA where I had no juice at the time and say "I don't care how much it cost to get all my friends in, just tell me and don't have us wait and give us the finest bottle of champagne you have in your place" remember this is like 1996 when bottle service didn't really exist. if I seen a girl I thought was cute, Pac would walk right up to her, color never an issue with him and grab her arm and be like, "yo this is my mans ben balla! holla at my patna for a minute...." and they listened to him. lol

speaking of bottle service..... there used to be a place called Monty's that all of use frequented a lot in Westwood. it was on the top floor penthouse style of a office building with a view of LA and Bel Air and man that place was soooooo cavi to eat at. it was like Mastro's but better in ways.....
well the night of Snoops trial found NOT GUILTY..... these fools went INSANE! to this day, I can't think of that many thugs in one nice place buying everything. they started out with a fresh platinum card and remember this is like 13+ years ago.... they had to call Evan (Jimmy Iovine's) assistant at the time saying.... umm excuse me, but the $30,000 limit has been exceeded, can you please bring another card to cover the charges. understand a bottle of Crissy was like $225 then where as it's $800 now in a club/restaurant.

enphan, you know how you have your own vip waitress and hostess? we had our own vip mop service from all the alcohol me and Jonas poured out onto the floor like idiots.

also, don't ever compare perez hilton to any hip hop site like allhiphop or worldstarnews or whatever.... not even close.
perez sold the site and still runs the blog. dude used to hit me up for gossip about paris or the madden twins or other friends of mine. he got crazy paid tho
I was just listenin to this a few days ago, for some reason I used to be a big Herm Lew fan
A-Lesson-To-Be-Learned-by-RBL-Posse_ueBuT62pIb0x_full.jpg

Herm Lew(even though he wasnt really a rapper), Goldie, Dru Down, Brotha Lynch and RBL was ALL i listened too for like a 6month stretch back in like 93

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

and dre never did the deal because they wanted $1,000,000 for the name when they found out it was Dr. Dre who wanted to use it... funny thing is I tried to negotiate the deal a little bit because brother lynch hung and others well BMR were distributed through Priority Records

and Pac was THEE coolest most famous celeb I knew to date next to Shaq. great memory, mad funny, always energetic and didn't walk with security all the time.... I met Pac in 94 and then we were neighbors and lived in the same building for a little while. he finally got evicted cuz he was just crazy and so did lazy bone or one of the bone thugs..... Russell Simmons had a spot in my building too and so did Sally Richardson the actress.... some kids broke into her crib one night and stole pics of her and kenan ivory wayans having sex
laugh.gif
that !#%% was all over barber shops and such... but Pac would walk 12 deeps dudes, no security, just homey's and some of the outlawz into clubs in LA where I had no juice at the time and say "I don't care how much it cost to get all my friends in, just tell me and don't have us wait and give us the finest bottle of champagne you have in your place" remember this is like 1996 when bottle service didn't really exist. if I seen a girl I thought was cute, Pac would walk right up to her, color never an issue with him and grab her arm and be like, "yo this is my mans ben balla! holla at my patna for a minute...." and they listened to him. lol

speaking of bottle service..... there used to be a place called Monty's that all of use frequented a lot in Westwood. it was on the top floor penthouse style of a office building with a view of LA and Bel Air and man that place was soooooo cavi to eat at. it was like Mastro's but better in ways.....
well the night of Snoops trial found NOT GUILTY..... these fools went INSANE! to this day, I can't think of that many thugs in one nice place buying everything. they started out with a fresh platinum card and remember this is like 13+ years ago.... they had to call Evan (Jimmy Iovine's) assistant at the time saying.... umm excuse me, but the $30,000 limit has been exceeded, can you please bring another card to cover the charges. understand a bottle of Crissy was like $225 then where as it's $800 now in a club/restaurant.

enphan, you know how you have your own vip waitress and hostess? we had our own vip mop service from all the alcohol me and Jonas poured out onto the floor like idiots.

perez sold the site and still runs the blog. dude used to hit me up for gossip about paris or the madden twins or other friends of mine. he got crazy paid tho
I was just listenin to this a few days ago, for some reason I used to be a big Herm Lew fan
A-Lesson-To-Be-Learned-by-RBL-Posse_ueBuT62pIb0x_full.jpg

Herm Lew(even though he wasnt really a rapper), Goldie, Dru Down, Brotha Lynch and RBL was ALL i listened too for like a 6month stretch back in like 93

when I was at SF State, I met them dudes, when I was gettin a tour of Hunters Point..... don't forget Totally Insane too. they was the %!!$ round thattime too and also signed to inaminute records..... I was always down with Too Short since 1986, but hearing this and totally insane and listening to all theVallejo CCC mixtape battles between Mac Dre and Lil Bruce was crazy. If you remember, in 92 dj quik got beat down in hunters point right near the cow palaceand it was crazy. 91 I was @ Cal when Telegraph just started to get real oaklandish.

laugh.gif

word Ben, I used to live off Wilshire and Comstock and I always wanted to go there but never did. It's still around tho right?

Yo Ben, U ever get into a rumble at clubs? I say this cuz last year I been clubbin in LA and Hollywood and especially Hollywood dudes are always fighting.Where have u seen a crazy rumble?

Good stuff Ben, keep it going.

I couldn't have lived your life man, I run my mouth too much.

I would have gotten clapped back in 97'.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

i saw ben baller once i was scared to acknowledge his ben ballerness tho he a real dude <3
confused2.jpg
laugh.gif
I did the samething as that kid. Some dudes on here, youcan tell they are lame as hell in real life.

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

i saw ben baller once i was scared to acknowledge his ben ballerness tho he a real dude <3
So you wouldn't of course be frontin for an autograph, but didn't even say what's up and if still star struck - take a pic with em?

You coulda had a 5 page thread on NT after posting you and Ben Baller.

Aye Ben Baller, i understand how you made your connects after working within music, but how did you become vp A&R?

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

What's there not to understand? He was a negative and menacing figure who imposed his will on others through fear. Normal, everyday people don't really like that kind of character trait, not to mention the rumours of him being involved in people's actual deaths.
Normal, everyday people don't sell drugs, abuse women, kill cops, etc. But, a segment of rappers have and always will sell millions based on those concepts. Big and Pac, amongst many others, talked about killing their enemies. Eminem talked about his mother in crazy ways. Gang life is glorified throughout the genre. There's a lot of things people SHOULDN'T "like" in the character of rappers but they do. With that being said, why is it that once there is a real figure who actually apparently DOES these things...people think he's the worst thing out? In my opinion, you either want to be 'big and bad' or you don't. You can't respect one rapper who TALKS about one thing and trying to be something he's not...but then in the same breath, HATE somebody who actually is a truly grimey, hardcore dude whose done some serious dirt...

And I look forward to Ben possibly shedding light on the REALITY of the terrible things Suge did, because I'm sure he's done plenty. But it'd be nice to hear things from somebody with credibility and not just rumors from people on here who are scared of the bully...

_ shutup .

Suge has done harm to many individuals , regardless of if they did drugs or anything ...

It doesn't matter , because someone dealt drugs they're automatically not a normal individual ?

Suge was just a fat %@# _ that had rank .
Why shutup? Nothing wrong with having a discussion. That is what grown-adults do. I'm sorry my post aren't geared towards the monosyllabic crowd...

Anyway, someone who sells drugs would not necessarily be a 'normal' individual. And by selling drugs, I don't mean some little-timers peddling chump-change weed, I mean actual drug-dealers. If your a real, big time pusher, like most rappers seem to claim, you've got some blood on your hands...

And yes, Suge had rank. A rank most gangster-rappers wish they had and most of their stan-groupie fans believe they DO have or did have before the rap 'took them out the game'...
TrueBlack- people think suge is the worst thing out, not soley because he has done bad things, but that he is linked to Pac's death. Almost everyone who has dealt with him, does not want anything to do with him , to this day, and that is saying a lot about who Suge is.

Ya... a lot of fans adore and glorify rappers who talk about dealing, but when it comes to Pac, its a different story.

You can't clump Pac in with the same rappers that claim to be drug lords, Pac was different. Thug Life...and i'm out
Nobody clumped Tupac in with other rappers, I was talking about Suge and his one time rep. I understand about the Tupac thing but a lot of peoplein here have NO real credible evidence that links Suge to Tupac. Aside from the rumors they've heard or that have been circulated. The only person in herethat really has reason to dislike the dude or whatever is Ben and thats cause he actually knows whats up. I just don't get the deep-seated hate everyoneelse on the outside-looking-in has...

Originally Posted by nicefro

Ben Baller, any stories in D.C. during the Clinton years?
lol... what you think? of course homey... HAHAHHAHA
monica lewinsky is still a close friend of mine since we were 15 years old... we had free period together in high school and I poured spaghetti on her head oneday cuz we had also had an english class together and I was cheating off her and she got a D+... %%#+ got me heated. I don't even know if y'all stillhave scantrons these days, but man. I wanted to punch her mouth loose!

and enphan, correction, I had that chain for damn near a year. me and Dame would do nothing but argue

I've had over 100 people ask me for autographs and I tell them all the same thing.... it will actually make the paper I'm signing less valuable. I'm nice to every single person I meet though whether you look like warren or tyson

My favorite book to this day is "Have Gun Will Travel: The Story Behind Death Row Records", and reading through this post reminded me how awesomethat book was.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Ben Baller, any stories in D.C. during the Clinton years?
lol... what you think? of course homey... HAHAHHAHA
monica lewinsky is still a close friend of mine since we were 15 years old... we had free period together in high school and I poured spaghetti on her head one day cuz we had also had an english class together and I was cheating off her and she got a D+... %%#+ got me heated. I don't even know if y'all still have scantrons these days, but man. I wanted to punch her mouth loose!

and enphan, correction, I had that chain for damn near a year. me and Dame would do nothing but argue

I've had over 100 people ask me for autographs and I tell them all the same thing.... it will actually make the paper I'm signing less valuable. I'm nice to every single person I meet though whether you look like warren or tyson

eek.gif
ben officially knows everybody

laugh.gif
this dude ben is one of them dudes that you would love to kick it with cuz you know something crazy gone happen just think of the stuff he cant/wont tellus

I don't know what this thread turned into. But that ain't Akon's homeboy. That's his manager Jah.

Jah is MASSIVE. Suge or not, he don't play that +@+*. I heard Suge got to jawing and Jah put him down with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom