Isn't trueblack an NYPD cop ?
laugh.gif

well suge had cops on the payroll...
Quite a few, apparently...

And nope, only been to NYC twice...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

What's there not to understand? He was a negative and menacing figure who imposed his will on others through fear. Normal, everyday people don't really like that kind of character trait, not to mention the rumours of him being involved in people's actual deaths.
Normal, everyday people don't sell drugs, abuse women, kill cops, etc. But, a segment of rappers have and always will sell millions based on those concepts. Big and Pac, amongst many others, talked about killing their enemies. Eminem talked about his mother in crazy ways. Gang life is glorified throughout the genre. There's a lot of things people SHOULDN'T "like" in the character of rappers but they do. With that being said, why is it that once there is a real figure who actually apparently DOES these things...people think he's the worst thing out? In my opinion, you either want to be 'big and bad' or you don't. You can't respect one rapper who TALKS about one thing and trying to be something he's not...but then in the same breath, HATE somebody who actually is a truly grimey, hardcore dude whose done some serious dirt...

And I look forward to Ben possibly shedding light on the REALITY of the terrible things Suge did, because I'm sure he's done plenty. But it'd be nice to hear things from somebody with credibility and not just rumors from people on here who are scared of the bully...

_ shutup .

Suge has done harm to many individuals , regardless of if they did drugs or anything ...

It doesn't matter , because someone dealt drugs they're automatically not a normal individual ?

Suge was just a fat %@# _ that had rank .
Why shutup? Nothing wrong with having a discussion. That is what grown-adults do. I'm sorry my post aren't geared towards the monosyllabiccrowd...

Anyway, someone who sells drugs would not necessarily be a 'normal' individual. And by selling drugs, I don't mean some little-timers peddlingchump-change weed, I mean actual drug-dealers. If your a real, big time pusher, like most rappers seem to claim, you've got some blood on your hands...

And yes, Suge had rank. A rank most gangster-rappers wish they had and most of their stan-groupie fans believe they DO have or did have before the rap'took them out the game'...

TrueBlack I feel what you are saying. I don't understand the "schadenfreude" over this Suge Knight news either. Some of the people in here soundlike they were bullied during their childhood. Everyone is quick to yell "MOB!", give someone a "two piece with a side biscuit" and roastindividuals over the internet but don't approve of these actions in the physical. Play thugs if you will.

Originally Posted by 0cks

TrueBlack I feel what you are saying. I don't understand the "schadenfreude" over this Suge Knight news either. Some of the people in here sound like they were bullied during their childhood. Everyone is quick to yell "MOB!", give someone a "two piece with a side biscuit" and roast individuals over the internet but don't approve of these actions in the physical. Play thugs if you will.
Realest post in here

MAN, there is a lot goin on in here. and toooo many questions.

only summits i'll be hosting this year is in LA and maybe NYC if the summer isn't too crazy with my tv show filming schedule.
I've been blessed to have a weird forrest gump style life but not on some lame dude steez. I've witnessed amazing things in the music and entertainmentbiz.
60% of this has easily never been told before by me on the internet.

Ben, who's gonna be with The Game in Boulder, Co on 3/10

it says "The Game LAX Tour with special guests"

Im thinkin about goin but if the special guest is Mac Minister or some %!!$%%*@ ill save my $28

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

60% of this has easily never been told before by me on the internet.
What kinda sentence is that?
60% OR MORE OF THE CRAZY @*#+ THAT HAS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE HAS NEVER HIT THE INTERNET.... you don't think I'd love to expose or have funwith it with some of the top supermodels from versace to chanel to victorias secrets.... to leading actresses to who gets crazy with the drugs, to endlessfunny stories.
Even if I got a $17 million dollar payday like perez did, I couldn't do it. just so much.
all the experiences with the jewelry has been crazy too..... from mariah carey to mj again to nas to so many others.

Ben can you sell your life for a day on eBay like a few people have done already? or better yet have an LRG sticker contest.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

What's there not to understand? He was a negative and menacing figure who imposed his will on others through fear. Normal, everyday people don't really like that kind of character trait, not to mention the rumours of him being involved in people's actual deaths.
Normal, everyday people don't sell drugs, abuse women, kill cops, etc. But, a segment of rappers have and always will sell millions based on those concepts. Big and Pac, amongst many others, talked about killing their enemies. Eminem talked about his mother in crazy ways. Gang life is glorified throughout the genre. There's a lot of things people SHOULDN'T "like" in the character of rappers but they do. With that being said, why is it that once there is a real figure who actually apparently DOES these things...people think he's the worst thing out? In my opinion, you either want to be 'big and bad' or you don't. You can't respect one rapper who TALKS about one thing and trying to be something he's not...but then in the same breath, HATE somebody who actually is a truly grimey, hardcore dude whose done some serious dirt...

And I look forward to Ben possibly shedding light on the REALITY of the terrible things Suge did, because I'm sure he's done plenty. But it'd be nice to hear things from somebody with credibility and not just rumors from people on here who are scared of the bully...

_ shutup .

Suge has done harm to many individuals , regardless of if they did drugs or anything ...

It doesn't matter , because someone dealt drugs they're automatically not a normal individual ?

Suge was just a fat %@# _ that had rank .
Why shutup? Nothing wrong with having a discussion. That is what grown-adults do. I'm sorry my post aren't geared towards the monosyllabic crowd...

Anyway, someone who sells drugs would not necessarily be a 'normal' individual. And by selling drugs, I don't mean some little-timers peddling chump-change weed, I mean actual drug-dealers. If your a real, big time pusher, like most rappers seem to claim, you've got some blood on your hands...

And yes, Suge had rank. A rank most gangster-rappers wish they had and most of their stan-groupie fans believe they DO have or did have before the rap 'took them out the game'...
TrueBlack- people think suge is the worst thing out, not soley because he has done bad things, but that he is linked to Pac's death. Almosteveryone who has dealt with him, does not want anything to do with him , to this day, and that is saying a lot about who Suge is.

Ya... a lot of fans adore and glorify rappers who talk about dealing, but when it comes to Pac, its a different story.

You can't clump Pac in with the same rappers that claim to be drug lords, Pac was different. Thug Life...and i'm out

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

and maybe NYC if the summer isn't too crazy with my tv show filming schedule.
holla @ us

howd you know Shake? dude was cool in the office till he passed

I've known shakir since 1995.... he used to work for a homey of mine noonie who was down with OG's in my hood..... they had a cliquecalled NOONTIME records for a while and it was deep. Shakes was part of that and he had a few producers, etc.... one of them was Dent who did some work ondynasty and maybe a few other Jigga albums.... but we've been cool a long time and always had the utmost respect for each other, when he was in LA, love,when I was in the "A" much love.... when he became the President I was like WHOOOOOOOA. one night in vegas, some dude tried to snatch a chain fromhim at club Light and we was in awe, tables were moved, security out, Jay in the middle of this, dudes getting punched, it was crazy. man, there are so manystories from every coast. R.I.P. shakir had soooooooooo many threats made to him in regards to Jeezy, etc.... dude was just trynna live his life and such. Ifeel horrible about that situation. he was one of the most solid genuine dudes in the business. 90% of the rest are scum and I was part of that 90% when Iwas a vp of a&r. it just turns you into an evil person. I had to retire my jersey and move on to other things.

Some crazy stuff going on in this thread. From Ben's stories to Cranks gifs.

Ben you think you can get me in with some Victorias Secret models? I saw you mentioned that you got stories bout them.

Yea i bet alot of people we see and hear talking about having money driving expensive cars, bens know the real deal ..artists renting cars, jewelry, not makingthat much guap until later time..or celeb druggies actresses/singers/models on the DL ..who most people glorify
shoo i bet Ben has seen alot of people not being able to finish off those payments on some pieces he's sold to them

I was a VP of A&R @ priority records.... artists on my label at the time were:
Ras Kass
Organized Konfusion (Pharoah Monch)
Boot Camp Clik (smif and wesson, heltah skeltah, blacc moon)
Jay - Z
Master P, silk the shokker, c-murder
Ice Cube
Mac 10
westside connection

I mean, there are more and more....

Dre called me up early 1996 and said he was starting a new label called Blacc Market Records which later turned into Aftermath Ent. I had signed a producednamed Mel Man and had King Tee as my first act and about 18 artists were signed to the label who were all VERY TALENTED. but none of them ever came out.....Game almost got shelved and dude sold 7 million records to date in the US.

I then consulted for Interscope and middle man'd a few deals. etc etc.

IMPORTKING, in my lifetime, I would say Jonas is about as gay as Eric Benet or Wilt Chamberlain. I'm talking girls like Cassie to ridiculous runway modelsthrowin P at my lil dude to the baddest girls getting beat up... my old crib downtown used to be called "beat street" cuz we was killin them so hard.jokes or not, it's lame to even fathom the thought. we joke about it because people are so homophobic about it. there's lines that get crossed with meneach day, but those lines are waaaaaaaaaaay too far away from anyone in my circle. I'm talking about in general. I tell magazine interviews that I'mgay and proud and etc. I could care less. It would never stop me from getting tail from the baddest dimey.... btw, I never took a shower in my life in a publicplace and I played college bball and football.... no %!*+, I'm not trying to be around men in their drawls. at the end of the day, dudes is in thethousands combined when it comes to bird game. no joke. I could be broke and in a 92 celica and pull trim all day.

f.y.i. my spring league team is vicious right now.... the bench warmers are badder then most celeb/nba's wifey's or bustdowns. do I want a trophy? naw,just tellin y'all the truth. any of the nters who've spent a lil bit of time around me, has seen it first hand.

now bacc to this music !%#%.... I'm out of it for good.... if they wanna give up some bread for the jewels, I'm game, but listening to dudes tapes, etcis a far reach. I only mess with Drake because he's down with my fam and I met him thru my lil homey Terry Kennedy and Weezy. and I co-sign dude to thefullest. I build images for cats who need a little direction. I make sure they're right, whether it's an act or show, I have them right when they stepout in the streets. from the gear to the lambos or rari's or rolls royces. make sure the right breezy is on their arm, etc....

remember, TLC couldn't sing, they sold over 15 million records off image alone. having skills is the icing on the cake.... but to me, it should be a given.billions of people have talent. but can you sell records? are you marketable? I've said this story maybe 5x on NT alone.... I told dre and dame dash andhova if Jin sells a gold album, sign me immediately and I'm going double platinum off image and marketing alone. dude's album went triple aluminum.....so the saga never continued.

peace
wink.gif

It's all starting to catch up with this cat. Next thing we gonna be reading about a couple hollow tips in his sternum.

Back
Top Bottom