FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

I wanna hear any Curtis Jackson stories that you got
nerd.gif

No hate, but I swear you are the cookie cutter white, Republican dude ALL THE TIME. This dude is telling stories about legends like Pac, Dre and Suge and you ask about 50? I don't know why I find that funny, but it just seems like something you'd ask.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I been listening to rap since 1994, longer then a lot of people on NT.... I remember the good ol days!!
I do definitely enjoy the Pac, Dre, Suge stories! But he's already been telling some.... so I want to hear about 50!
laugh.gif

50 my favorite rapper ever, that's why I asked. I like him better then Pac, better then Biggie, better then new dudes like Wayne
sick.gif

Oh and for the cookie cutter white comment.... I'd put $ on me having spent more time in ghettos & in the hood then a lot of NTers. People just makeassumptions cuz I'm a white boy
laugh.gif

But no hate on your comment, it's all good
laugh.gif

But anyway, I'll be waiting for those 50 Cent stories
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If I had money, I'd ask you to help me make my chain....but I don't, so I won't even bother. But I kinda just did, whatever tho. When I get richI'll seriously hit you up, no joke....but I gotta get wealthy enough first.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

those are some dumb !!! acronyms for real though. maybe i'm just too old.

and yeh, I got some stories on quik.... we was in the same motorcycle gang for a minute.
I got mad love for quik, but the beef between him and everlast was even better lol

I remember at the bounce rocc skate video shoot with kurupt and snoop.... quik came thru and was like "yo k-town, dude who said nighty night to Suge is here?" I pointed in the direction of Greg and quik was like.... "that sure is him" lol. after that, every rapper at the shoot wanted a pic with greg. lol

l_16ad10e1d7d377b5f18c275852009542.jpg

man there's so many pics I can't post on here..... this is one of the reasons why I miss #*%$#$+*. lol

aite, gotta hit the mean streets of beverly hills and hustle cash outta these rich folks.
damn...yall look like u just seen joe buddens career go by

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

those are some dumb !!! acronyms for real though. maybe i'm just too old.

and yeh, I got some stories on quik.... we was in the same motorcycle gang for a minute.
I got mad love for quik, but the beef between him and everlast was even better lol

I remember at the bounce rocc skate video shoot with kurupt and snoop.... quik came thru and was like "yo k-town, dude who said nighty night to Suge is here?" I pointed in the direction of Greg and quik was like.... "that sure is him" lol. after that, every rapper at the shoot wanted a pic with greg. lol

l_16ad10e1d7d377b5f18c275852009542.jpg

man there's so many pics I can't post on here..... this is one of the reasons why I miss #*%$#$+*. lol

aite, gotta hit the mean streets of beverly hills and hustle cash outta these rich folks.
damn...yall look like u just seen joe buddens career go by

Nice attempt don't take shots at Jumpoff Joe Beezy though *Listens to All of Me*

BEN- you prob don't remember me (from the old LA summits) but i'll chime in anyway. hope you've been well over the years.

anyway, i've only checked 2 or 3 pages at random #'s and
pimp.gif
atsome of the stories. i remember when DJ quik came to the ES and it was like a blessing to be in the dude's precense (sorry, but for someone who lovesmusic like myself, quik is a MF'in genius musically), so i was like 'damn' when you were in the picture w/ him. but you know everybody so iwouldn't put it past you to know quik.
smokin.gif

i'll check-in on of your posts in another 4 years
laugh.gif

how was it working for suge?

i obviously dont know ben, but the fact that he still posts on NT is a Plus is his Realness column. seems like a cool guy to blaze with.

i KNOW theres mad celebs that visit NT and enjoy it as we all do, but who, other than ben, interacts like a normal dude?

kudos homie.

I got 50 cent stories....
tera p? there's only 1 story.
wink.gif

but what the hell does FTL, OP and QFT mean? it better be something good.
and really why is this 26 pages long and Ice T is my illegitimate godfather in a way, but I was also his A&R for album # 6..... so I took his son Ice in as my godson in a way. true story.... and his mom is like an auntie in a way to me.... Darlene was partying @ my bday party
laugh.gif
WOW.

and yes, i'm cool with dewayne carter
alien.gif

and FTP was something I heard on a George Lopez stand up

laugh.gif
did I really have to get the
alien.gif

I could of got the
tongue.gif
or
pimp.gif
...I was just making sure
glasses.gif

nh
pimp.gif

wayne doing his thing though any info or stories on my boy?
nerd.gif

FTL - for the loss
OP - original poster (person who started thread)
QFT - qouted for truth or quite frankly true...I think

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ben have you ever been to new jersey?

close to 100 times at least......
from east orange to newark to fort lee to atlantic city to trenton to asbury park..... alpine/saddle river

as for 50, I met him pre signing aftermath deal... then right when he signed. cool dude, but always sooo damn shook.
oh and when Game signed to G-Unit of course....... but nothing crazy. we popped a bottle one night @ the lounge in LA, now it's called foxtail.
*edit* well, interesting to many on here, but still puts my business that I don't want out there and some close friends biz. 2x involved the police.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom