FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

suge knight get punched in the face 2x last night and beat down by one of Akon's homey's.
first one of my employees lifts him off his feets, now this @ All Star Weekend.
damn and I stayed at the W too. lol

sorry if this was late, I got a text and just can't stop grinning..... 15 years ago I was employed by this man and he was feared and all that, did horrible things.
Definitely for sure INVOLVED in biggies death, along with 1,000 + more shady activities

Damn...Suge is the new Glass Joe in the streets.

What's next...Ice getting back at him?
iceLFI1104_468x762.jpg

word to ya mutha........

"alot of *@** changed in the game since you clocked out,
suge aint tough no more, he got knocked out"

pimp.gif

Why are dudes so surprised?

Suge is old as hell. Younger cats should be knocking him out.

eek.gif
Wow, small world like muh'. I'm almost 100% sure I've soldsunglasses to this man (the one that rocked Suge) when I was a store manager at Solstice not to long ago. Ben if you could confirm whether or not this dude isfrom PA & has a wife/main broad wit' a stupid as5, then this is exactly him! I can attest to how big in stature this man is because when he came intothe store, I told one of the chicks I worked wit' "Now this big ___ no damn well we aint got sunglasses to accomodate his head" but he copped abunch of pairs for him & his girl. I got to small talkin' wit' him & he told me that he does management for Akon & after he bounced, Igoogled him & it turned out that he wasn't lying. So given all of that, I'm almost positive that's him. Damn, that's crazy...

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Karma.

Hope this happens to him every weekend for the rest of his life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you have to realize, at the end of the day there is always someone who can whup your !$$.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Definitely for sure INVOLVED in biggies death, along with 1,000 + more shady activities

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised... I was watching the bloods episode of Gangland and Suge's name got thrown in the situation along with someterrible events.

- Safari​

Back
Top Bottom