FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

23hprp4.gif
GOOD SHIZZ CRANK!!!!....IM DYING HERE!!!!

the same dude that killed biggie killed pac too. or at least it was the same car at the scene of the crime

how many dudes did rape in exchange for a contract with deathrow....i feel bad for crooked, eastwood, kurupt and all studio workers that had to endure the lastdays of the row.

this guy deserves to rot

i thought suge was an OG... dude lettin' YG's bust his head like he ain't got clout...

where his set at?

I literally can't believe the power this man had in his hands at one point. from 1992 to 1997 he was unfadable for real.
and to think 11 years later, I'm in his hood and at his crib with my boy trying to set up a fair one for some bread. smh @ myself.....

greg screaming at suge's door "YO SUGE, C'MON HOMEY.... OPEN THE DOOR, JUST SIGN THIS CONTRACT WITH THESE PEOPLE, I WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY. I JUSTWANT TO FIGHT YOU AGAIN AND KNOCC YOU OUT AGAIN, STOP BEIN SCARY CUZ"

1 week later at the Lil Wayne show.... suge to me "YO KTOWN, YOU REALLY F'D UP. (he's 4 deep) what your **!%+ ##@ gotta say now? HUH? WHAT BLOOD?HUH!!!!?"
I say (now remember this is in the dressing room next to the foundation room and I'm in Tyga's room with mad peeps and we're also right next doorto the front vip entrance.... and I read a text.......) I say to Marion aka SUGE "yo I don't know cuz, but look outside over there" (I point indirection to the street) and there is maybe 35+ goons with my homey/employee Greg kissing his bicep saying, "cmon suge" let me hit that one more timehomey. I'll wear a condom" stop actin scary cuz, come outside and get knocc'ed out again"
within maybe 3 seconds... Suge walks away and into the show. I go on stage with Wayne and as soon as the show ends, I walk outside to the street (theywouldn't let greg in because he beat up suge and was too deep with waaaaay too many crips, etc.) and when Suge drove off, he sped off and didn't evenlook in our direction.

as for the 2pac situation, I honestly do not believe that Puff had anything to do with it..... I think Suge had something to do with it, but not directly, Ifyou woulda heard how pac was talking before he died, it was crazy. he was really trying to change, but felt trapped and owed his life to Suge cuz of himgetting him out on bail, etc.... but pac was a livewire period. but he was trying to change his ways and make his peace with Dre. etc. I had a meeting the daypac died(not the day he was shot) he was still on the set of Gang Related and I wanted him to jump on a song I had with one of Faith Evans groups and I wantedhim to jump on a 16 to cause controversy. sux cuz 1 of the first times I went to tokyo was with 2pac and lots of good times with pac. as for the Biggiesituation, dude who killed him was definitely tied into suge and all this crazy #!@% happened later too. I was really cool with Sharitha, aka Suge's wifeand first baby moms.... she managed most of the dogg pound and other DR artists. and I used to hang with her a lot, but then she started hanging out with a pigand the pig got shot by another pig supposedly, the pig who died was on the payroll with Suge and such. I mean damn, there was so much craziness. I would writea book, but then I'd have to leave out all the gang related #!@% out or move to the Maldives or somewhere. lol

bottom line, I'm just glad Suge is getting this treatment.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I would write a book, but then I'd have to leave out all the gang related #!@% out or move to the Maldives or somewhere. lol

ive said it many times.

I literally can't believe the power this man had in his hands at one point. from 1992 to 1997 he was unfadable for real.
and to think 11 years later, I'm in his hood and at his crib with my boy trying to set up a fair one for some bread. smh @ myself.....

greg screaming at suge's door "YO SUGE, C'MON HOMEY.... OPEN THE DOOR, JUST SIGN THIS CONTRACT WITH THESE PEOPLE, I WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY. I JUST WANT TO FIGHT YOU AGAIN AND KNOCC YOU OUT AGAIN, STOP BEIN SCARY CUZ"

1 week later at the Lil Wayne show.... suge to me "YO KTOWN, YOU REALLY F'D UP. (he's 4 deep) what your **!%+ ##@ gotta say now? HUH? WHAT BLOOD? HUH!!!!?"
I say (now remember this is in the dressing room next to the foundation room and I'm in Tyga's room with mad peeps and we're also right next door to the front vip entrance.... and I read a text.......) I say to Marion aka SUGE "yo I don't know cuz, but look outside over there" (I point in direction to the street) and there is maybe 35+ goons with my homey/employee Greg kissing his bicep saying, "cmon suge" let me hit that one more time homey. I'll wear a condom" stop actin scary cuz, come outside and get knocc'ed out again"
within maybe 3 seconds... Suge walks away and into the show. I go on stage with Wayne and as soon as the show ends, I walk outside to the street (they wouldn't let greg in because he beat up suge and was too deep with waaaaay too many crips, etc.) and when Suge drove off, he sped off and didn't even look in our direction.

as for the 2pac situation, I honestly do not believe that Puff had anything to do with it..... I think Suge had something to do with it, but not directly, If you woulda heard how pac was talking before he died, it was crazy. he was really trying to change, but felt trapped and owed his life to Suge cuz of him getting him out on bail, etc.... but pac was a livewire period. but he was trying to change his ways and make his peace with Dre. etc. I had a meeting the day pac died(not the day he was shot) he was still on the set of Gang Related and I wanted him to jump on a song I had with one of Faith Evans groups and I wanted him to jump on a 16 to cause controversy. sux cuz 1 of the first times I went to tokyo was with 2pac and lots of good times with pac. as for the Biggie situation, dude who killed him was definitely tied into suge and all this crazy #!@% happened later too. I was really cool with Sharitha, aka Suge's wife and first baby moms.... she managed most of the dogg pound and other DR artists. and I used to hang with her a lot, but then she started hanging out with a pig and the pig got shot by another pig supposedly, the pig who died was on the payroll with Suge and such. I mean damn, there was so much craziness. I would write a book, but then I'd have to leave out all the gang related #!@% out or move to the Maldives or somewhere. lol

ducktales.jpg

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

K-Town can you confidently say that Pac slept with Faith?

thats where one of my biggest arguments came in the movie NOTORIOUS.... she said she only seen him @ the house of blues... wth?
huh? I don't even remember her goin there. what I do remember is me and my boy T Smoov taking Faye to Pac's hotel room @ the peninsula hotel 10000000%truth
I drove her there 2wice. this was after 2am. pac ain't having her over to talk about nursery rhymes or lullabies. he was in the guts for sure. she wason clouds when I seen her, but she was a mess crazy. I miss chyna(faye's daughter), but anyways....
we also took her to the studio, hence how she recorded the song "wonder why they call you %+++%" on pac's record and she was on that song, untilpuffy pulled the plug and I remember it was actually released cuz Suge was ruthless like that, but I think a C&D happened which Suge expected and so heonly pressed up a certain amount. and then he had an alternate version. Faye was staying in L.A. to work on our record "tha truth" and she wasstaying @ T-Smoov's crib, she was trying to give my man T some +@# too, but it wasn't goin down..... T was engaged to Jada(when she was fine) alsoduring this time, T was takin down Halle and Nia and all types of dimes from the early to late 90's.... so Faye was a super rat to him. but I'm stillcool with Faye and she's married now to my mans bozacc (fairfax in the house!) and she met him in a studio session with our group and Bozacc's newgroup @ the time called 702. this is at Enterprise studios... one of the best studios in L.A. I remember, one time MJ rented out the entire studio, 6 roomsbecause he didn't want anyone near him when he was recording dangerous..... and he would turn 1 room into a play room, etc. the other room a video andsega genesis room and then one night he had a show and he told one of his assistants, he wanted him to hide easter eggs all around the room and studio becausewhen he returned he was going to have kids and guests and wanted to have an easter egg hunt. what part of the game is that?

anyways. enough. I could go on forever. lol

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

K-Town can you confidently say that Pac slept with Faith?
He said Pac did for a fact in that music forum thread...if I'm not mistaken, he said he drove Pac toFaith's hotel or some #%%! like that.

I wish I could find that thread again...Nay was in there spitting knowledge too.

Originally Posted by superbness

greg screaming at suge's door "YO SUGE, C'MON HOMEY.... OPEN THE DOOR, JUST SIGN THIS CONTRACT WITH THESE PEOPLE, I WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY. I JUST WANT TO FIGHT YOU AGAIN AND KNOCC YOU OUT AGAIN, STOP BEIN SCARY CUZ"

1 week later at the Lil Wayne show.... suge to me "YO KTOWN, YOU REALLY F'D UP. (he's 4 deep) what your **!%+ ##@ gotta say now? HUH? WHAT BLOOD? HUH!!!!?"
I say (now remember this is in the dressing room next to the foundation room and I'm in Tyga's room with mad peeps and we're also right next door to the front vip entrance.... and I read a text.......) I say to Marion aka SUGE "yo I don't know cuz, but look outside over there" (I point in direction to the street) and there is maybe 35+ goons with my homey/employee Greg kissing his bicep saying, "cmon suge" let me hit that one more time homey. I'll wear a condom" stop actin scary cuz, come outside and get knocc'ed out again"
within maybe 3 seconds... Suge walks away and into the show. I go on stage with Wayne and as soon as the show ends, I walk outside to the street (they wouldn't let greg in because he beat up suge and was too deep with waaaaay too many crips, etc.) and when Suge drove off, he sped off and didn't even look in our direction.

as for the 2pac situation, I honestly do not believe that Puff had anything to do with it..... I think Suge had something to do with it, but not directly, If you woulda heard how pac was talking before he died, it was crazy. he was really trying to change, but felt trapped and owed his life to Suge cuz of him getting him out on bail, etc.... but pac was a livewire period. but he was trying to change his ways and make his peace with Dre. etc. I had a meeting the day pac died(not the day he was shot) he was still on the set of Gang Related and I wanted him to jump on a song I had with one of Faith Evans groups and I wanted him to jump on a 16 to cause controversy. sux cuz 1 of the first times I went to tokyo was with 2pac and lots of good times with pac. as for the Biggie situation, dude who killed him was definitely tied into suge and all this crazy #!@% happened later too. I was really cool with Sharitha, aka Suge's wife and first baby moms.... she managed most of the dogg pound and other DR artists. and I used to hang with her a lot, but then she started hanging out with a pig and the pig got shot by another pig supposedly, the pig who died was on the payroll with Suge and such. I mean damn, there was so much craziness. I would write a book, but then I'd have to leave out all the gang related #!@% out or move to the Maldives or somewhere. lol

ducktales.jpg

OH NO YOU DIDN'T
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom