Full Moon Celebrity Fetishes...

alien.gif
Post your full moon fetish..meaning people you wouldn't normallysleep with but have an uncontrollable urge to nail.

Mines is Niecy Nash...never in a million years would I but...lately after watching clean house
with my gf I have an uncontrollable urge to put some mileage on this.
sick.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

alien.gif
Post your full moon fetish..meaning people you wouldn't normally sleep with but have an uncontrollable urge to nail.

Mines is Niecy Nash...never in a million years would I but...lately after watching clean house
with my gf I have an uncontrollable urge to put some mileage on this.
sick.gif
devil.gif
Mannnnnn co-sign
devil.gif

Ivy_queen4.jpg

Imma take heat, but this woman's voice turns me on .. BTW she is IVY QUEEN a reggaeton singer from PR. Full moon fetish ..

lil_kim%20kiss.jpg

lil_kim.jpg

lil-kim.jpg

LilKim255062693_400.jpg

i stay away from freaks and girls with variant body parts but maaaaaaaaaaaaaan,

i dont care how many people came before me (
wink.gif
) and i dont care that most of her bodyaint natural,

just as long as she aint got Cooties, i would definitely................

" ...........while she watchescartoons"

just once before i die.

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by SGS MM

So you mean to tell me you wouldnt normally hit a girl that's banging like that? You have problems ..
roll.gif
maybe he doesnt normally #%$% white women/skinny women/maybehesmoreofazuneguy/girlswithlongbacks/blondes/girls who do public nudity/

thats how i took it when he posted her,not that she wasnt attractive. or maybe he thinks she is unattractive to normally get at, but for the sake of thisthread he'd make an exception.

cuz i think lil kim is sexy as sex. but i wouldn't normally go after girls like her.

Back
Top Bottom