"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

Naw, this show is the goods, man...

Jeff Franklin is doing a good job of keeping the continuity in the show after all of these years. The random cheesiness, the punchlines, etc... Gives it that 90s feel to it, along with the necessary updates added to the show.

Stephanie Tanner came back to the show lookin REAL RIGHT! :pimp:

Deej and Gibbler was all up in that VIP scat-dancing like Ella Fitzgerald tho :lol: :lol:

Uncle Jesse remains god... :pimp:

not all the laptops they used were macbooks if i recall. which is strange, being in SF. maybe it was teasing apple to give em more money so they can replace all the laptops in the show with macbooks.

halfway thru. episodes were lit :pimp:

if the olsens ever made a guest appearance it would break the internet
remember back in the early internet days, they had countdowns til they were 18 and all that :lol:

Last edited:
halfway thru. episodes were lit :pimp:

if the olsens ever made a guest appearance it would break the internet
remember back in the early internet days, they had countdowns til they were 18 and all that :lol:

The episodes were indeed LIT. Those countdowns were hilarious. Dudes were savages.

Caught the series over the wknd. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Gibber carries the show and is MVP imo. Also as already mentioned several times, Max is that dude. :smokin

"had pants posted? Wonder if he's got gifs of Steph's sweater bunnies."

I am disappoint.

(
laugh.gif
)

i try not to fall for nostalgia, but fell right into the honeypot :smh::lol:

show is cringe-worthily cheesy, but good at the same time...

Last edited:
Omg, just finished the first episode...

I almost cried when Uncle Jesse started singing "Forever."

I used to think son was the coolest when he made the vid for that song back in the day.

The nostalgia in this show is out of this world.

Danny done upgraded with this new mami :pimp:

how the hell did steve become a foot doctor?  dude was going to school to become a director or actor.  im so pissed dj is hooking up with the vet.  she better end up with steve in season 2.  i dont want to see anymore of this who will dj choose.  we already saw that with viper and nelson and she chose neither.

i do want more name drops like they did with kathy santoni.  theyve been name dropping her years after she last appeared in an episode.  name drop vicki, walter, denise, teddy, aaron, duane, everybody.  i want to know what happened to those people in the last twenty years.  

i like how everyone is a classically trained dancer (nightclub episode and bhangra), and DJ gets her Rey Mysterio on...

Back
Top Bottom