"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

I realized they really toned down Stephanie's outfits after ep. 2 lol.

Max is hilarious.

Steve vs.Matt is pretty good. Steve is kind of annoying, but it's cool he's in the mix.

Gibbler helps the show. As weird as she still is, it works.

best sitcom of 2016 :smokin

anyone else sad :frown:

got hella teary eyed when steph said she couldnt have kids

Last edited:
This show is fire
nthat.gif

Will Taj Mowry be in season 2?
nerd.gif
Don't know....it's possible

Will this fine lady be in season 2?...
Man, THIS!

Ain't nobody wanna see Teddy's (Taj) little punk ***!

Denise done grown up on us & I've already seen her buss it open on another show (True Blood for my fellow savages) 
nerd.gif

Sadly, if the Olsen twins don't agree to make cameos then we probably won't see her since Denise was Michelle's friend. 

Last edited:
They'll probably recast Michelle if they don't sign on

Nah that would be social media suicide. The backlash would cause the show to be cancelled. The Olsen's will show up eventually just because the money is there. Not that they need it but more so the attention. They've been out the spotlight for a while. PR team will convince them that it's a branding goldmine.

I don't think Michelle will ever show up lol. I felt like some of the jabs they said about them on the show summed up everyone's feelings towards them. But, never say never.

I bet the Olsen's waited to see how season 1 would fair. And they'll make a cameo next season. Impossible to keep as a surprise though seeing as it's filmed in front of a live audience.

Originally Posted by macbk

I bet the Ol$en'$ waited to $ee how $ea$on 1 would fair. And they'll make a cameo next $ea$on. Impo$$ible to keep a$ a $urpri$e though $eeing a$ it'$ filmed in front of a live audience.
Fixed.

Man, THIS!

Ain't nobody wanna see Teddy's (Taj) little punk ***!

Denise done grown up on us & I've already seen her buss it open on another show (True Blood for my fellow savages) :nerd:

Sadly, if the Olsen twins don't agree to make cameos then we probably won't see her since Denise was Michelle's friend. 

Link?

maybe olsen twins don't want nothing to do with these women lol...

anyone check the wikis for becky, dj, stephanie? these girls all got some serious issues...becky eloped on her husband with some dude...stephanie had like 3-4 marriages was adopted by her uncle and her dad and mom were in jail when she was born or something, was a drug addict as well, dj was bolemic and suicidal...

like this show must be the black hole or something...bob saget look like he been through 100 benders and 3 strokes...

only dudes who probably have had a stable life are jesse and joey...

olsen twins supposedly have no connection with the cast as they were kids and don't really have that same attachment...also since it seem like they were more than likely forced into this acting ****, they probably have no reason to go back...probably emotionally scarred...you notice they are not even the least bit in the spot light...no social media presence at all..like who even thought of these girls before this new fuller house came out...i don't blame them and probably have more respect for them....these girls coulda been high paid actresses and probably most followers on any social media...but they let that go to be big behind the scenes...

sadly though they look like they been through a crazy drug stage in their life too...this show has caused a lot of harm to these kids...kinda sad...

side note...that max kid is the same gay kid from curb your enthusiasm?....this kid way too fruity...kind of uncomfortable...

Last edited:
They'll probably recast Michelle if they don't sign on

Nah that would be social media suicide. The backlash would cause the show to be cancelled. The Olsen's will show up eventually just because the money is there. Not that they need it but more so the attention. They've been out the spotlight for a while. PR team will convince them that it's a branding goldmine.

Pop culture spotlight is the last thing they want and they have no issues with branding. They went the fashion designer lane and they're succeeding with their line. They may seem out of the spotlight to the general public, but the fashion crowd who cops Tory Burch and Alexander Wang knows who they are and that's probably all that matters to them.

Would be dope for them to make a cameo. Or have their sister there instead.

They're probably too busy smoking cigarettes and dating old guys to be on a netflix show.

olsen twins have no incentives to show up...they are worth trillions, and seem to have legit place in high fashion...

also they are also married to the former king of france's half-brother, oliver...a netflix show as cheesy as this (which i enjoyed) would make them seem out of the world they are in...

Last edited:
I thought they only had a kids clothing brand. Didn't know they had high end women's stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom