"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

I definitely don't see the Olsen twins making any kind of appearance. I think with DJ, Steph, and Kimmy drunk dialing them and saying all Michelle's old catch phrases On her voicemail in the season finale was the closest we're gonna get to them being on the show. They have plenty money and I'm sure have no problems staying in the fashion lane....

^^ Full House is the reason the world even knows who the Olsen twins are. They won't be regulars but they'll make an appearance on the show at least one time. Book it.

Eh, I mean they look really bad now. Even meth head Jodie sweetin looks better than them. It'd be just depressing to see MK on there

Looked painful 
sick.gif

It would be best for the twins to stay off Fuller House. They give off an emo vibe too. Doubt they would get into it

When the hell did kimmy have a younger brother?!?! She's always made references to her older brother but never a younger one.

I watched the first episode but then skipped to the one with the Gia cameo. Love me some girl talk.

Can't wait to finish the season and I'll be pissed if dj doesn't pick Steve.

Started SE2EP1...Couldn't finish the episode. Gibbler's brother was annoying. 

Probably finish the episode tonight and continue on.

The show is actually pretty good. DJs younger boy is kinda annoying. I hate his acting, it seems like he's yelling his lines and belongs on the Disney channel.

I liked the 2nd season. Max and Stephanie's rack are the highlights of the show. I hope one of the Olsen twins makes a cameo next season.

When the hell did kimmy have a younger brother?!?! She's always made references to her older brother but never a younger one.

I watched the first episode but then skipped to the one with the Gia cameo. Love me some girl talk.

Can't wait to finish the season and I'll be pissed if dj doesn't pick Steve.

How young is this younger brother? Parents could have had him late in life depending on his age.

Yessss, can't wait for season 2.

Didn't this just come out this year? I'm shocked it already has another season.

I liked the 2nd season. Max and Stephanie's rack are the highlights of the show. I hope one of the Olsen twins makes a cameo next season.

This might be all I need to watch, :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom