Funkmaster Flex disses Jay-Z live on HOT 97 + Jay-Z buying HOT 97?

Funk Flex Bombs appreciation :pimp:

[emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]

Last edited:
Jay ain't got it like that around the boroughs. Whether it's jealousy, envy, or whatever.

I don't care what side of the fence your on, Jay thought Cam was a threat back then. However, I dont understand why at this point why he would hold on to **** like this.

Last edited:
Jay ain't got it like that around the boroughs. Whether it's jealousy, envy, or whatever. I don't care what side of the fence your on, Jay thought Cam was a threat back then.
He did but on a overall scale Jay has nothing to be scared of. The majority of people co-signing now ain't gonna bother with what Flex got to say....he's fighting a losing battle even if he is right.

He did but on a overall scale Jay has nothing to be scared of. The majority of people co-signing now ain't gonna bother with what Flex got to say....he's fighting a losing battle even if he is right.

You're right. That's why I don't even know why Jay would even waste his time with Dipset. If this was 10-12 years ago, ok I get it. On top of it, Flex was Jay's little female dog back in the day.

I have no doubt that a lot of **** Flex is saying is true, but in 2015 NOBODY GIVES A ****. :lol:

FTR, I don't believe that's Jay's text. You don't think he got better things to do at 10pm late in the week rather than listening to Flex drop bombs on Hot97? :rofl:

1. Flex has always been corny and a snake.
2. Jay don't care about Cam or Dipset, ten years ago he did.
3. This whole situation is MAD random but I appreciate it.
4. There's a 50/50 chance that text is real. People that think Jay doesn't refer to himself as Hov are fools.

Last edited:
BRUUUHHHHHHHH 
eek.gif
 THIS **** IS HARDDDDDDD

They scorched jay yet again

Jay has always been jealous of the love Dipset got in the city, all that world wide fame was never enough because outside of Brooklyn The Set reigns supreme, word to my guy Ninja.

How you not letting cats play dipset records after all this time? you successful, got a beautiful wife and still bitter.

They scorched jay yet again

Jay has always been jealous of the love Dipset got in the city, all that world wide fame was never enough because outside of Brooklyn The Set reigns supreme, word to my guy Ninja.

How you not letting cats play dipset records after all this time? you successful, got a beautiful wife and still bitter.

Why should he let them play dipset music "after all this time". The dips always threw subs at Jay. I would hope that a man as successful as Jay-Z would care about what Dipset are doing, because at the end of the day he's touring arenas...not clubs.

On the other hand being a fan of the Dips if going at Jay is what makes them make some good music and actually drop something by all means throw them rocks at the throne. Haven't heard Cam use that flow in a minute

Flex shouldn't be mad at anything, isn't he still raking in all of that money from his Lugz driving shoe?

This whole thing is pathetic, plus Jay won't respond, for what, what is there to gain? Everyone should just move on because dissing dude isn't advantageous anymore, like if it was Nas, maybe, but these dudes, I don't think this is even a blip on Jay's radar. It's 2015. No one cares.

jay petty and his music is whack now

He should just focus on his other ventures

I'm sure he will, that's why this whole campaign was worthless, why even waste the time, plus Jay won't respond, now if these dudes went hard against Basquiat or some other junk appealing to the "curator" in Jay he'd respond, but musically rapping is like a side hustle/ hobby now to him

Last edited:
it's time that the old guard moves on with dignity.

Nobody wants to listen to a bunch of retreads.

That goes for Jay, Cam, Jimmy, and Juelz.

Hunger is gone, passion is gone.

The golden age of NY hip-hop is dead and I think NY rappers and NYers alike need to come to terms with that.

Turn on Hot 97 we might as well be listening to some California or Atlanta radio station, majority of artists are from elsewhere.

And that's okay, it really is. I'm fine with what my city gave to this genre, I'm thankful for having grown up in an era where so many great artists were around.

It's time the old guard bows out gracefully.

And maybe, just maybe, when the old guard no longer dominates the airwaves and gets preferential treatment because of tenure, maybe, just maybe......A new generation of great New York emcees can flourish.......

Last edited:
Quite sad that this what these clowns (Dipset) have to do in order to try and gain interest these days. I guess ticket sells for all of their shows in Harlem must be pretty low, if any at all. Hopefully what little fanbase they have actually goes out and supports them because they obviously need the help.

This ***** *** n_
REALLY refers to himself as HOV in real life :lol:
I'm not even surprised jay a sucka

it's time that the old guard moves on with dignity.

Nobody wants to listen to a bunch of retreads.

That goes for Jay, Cam, Jimmy, and Juelz.

Hunger is gone, passion is gone.

The golden age of NY hip-hop is dead and I think NY rappers and NYers alike need to come to terms with that.

Turn on Hot 97 we might as well be listening to some California or Atlanta radio station, majority of artists are from elsewhere.

And that's okay, it really is. I'm fine with what my city gave to this genre, I'm thankful for having grown up in an era where so many great artists were around.

It's time the old guard bows out gracefully.

And maybe, just maybe, when the old guard no longer dominates the airwaves and gets preferential treatment because of tenure, maybe, just maybe......A new generation of great New York emcees can flourish.......
Agreed. I heard every which way The Lox can kill you, I heard every way Fab gone' bag a chick or get SF to put the jux on someone. Let the newer guys get a chance...I can't even recall if they play new NY area artists tracks late night. The talent is there but how are we gonna strengthen our own scene if we dismiss every new dude.

jay petty and his music is whack now

He should just focus on his other ventures
Same for hem other dudes. A whole bunch of washed up NY rappers trynna get buzz from dissing another washed up rapper. NY stay taking L's musically.

Last edited:
Same for hem other dudes. A whole bunch of washed up NY rappers trynna get buzz from dissing another washed up rapper. NY stay taking L's musically.

Exactly. If Jay is wack now....then what word describes Cam and Jim Jones right now?

Let's keep it 100...Cam's more remembered for his influence on pop culture in the early 2000's more than anything else. Son is washed...and nobody listened to them wack *** 1st of the month tapes.

The fact that this is even a discussion shows how delusional a lot of ****** are.

This is like having a Kobe and Vince Carter debate in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom