FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

When is this Doom waffle
nerd.gif
Tdogg dipped for North Korea already

^ chrome... im still waiting on mines from walmart... since were on the topic of rogue one pops anyone got the jyn erso target exclusive?

When is this Doom waffle :nerd:...
I'm sorry fellas, ive had such a a full and rocky day. I will get a video up by tomm evening.

1 OnlyXV smokin.gif
2 GisMe
3 Kilroy smokin.gif
4 Celticpride smokin.gif
5. Raider5 smokin.gif
6 swaynomics smokin.gif
7. Hennessy
8. Jhowlett smokin.gif
9. ljumpmanl smokin.gif
10 dirknasty smokin.gif
11 Big Pat smokin.gif
12 Alleyez smokin.gif
13 Yvesop smokin.gif
14 Dirknasty smokin.gif
15 memphisboi55
16 Jhowlett smokin.gif
17yankeesking smokin.gif
18 Hennessy
19 Theone218 smokin.gif
20 swaynomics. smokin.gif
21. NotoriousMJ23 smokin.gif
22 sundro2000 smokin.gif
24. Alleyez smokin.gif
25. Only XV smokin.gif

remember guys if you're sending me a paypal please put your NT name on it, someone sent me something yessterday and i dont know what their nt name is.

which means the people who havent paid still have a chance to be included or if you wanted a 2nd spot. you're more than welcome to it.

Last edited:
for the Funko box giveaway, theyre sending you a box OTHER than the one youre already subscribed to. so since i subscribe to Marvel ill either get DC or Star Wars according to the email. from what ive seen in the FB groups, those who are subscribed to ALL THREE havent gotten those emails so idk if you guys will also get boxes. i hope so but if not thats likely why you didnt...

also waiting on that Doom waffle like.. :rolleyes :lol:

Random post but I got my nephew 3 for xmas:

batman imposter (no clue which one)
blue power ranger
hot topic sold out of mostly everything so the person at the store told me to get voltron

Lol those rangers look like bootlegs of the originals, like you would have found those in the dollar store with a name like "super dino agents" or something. Too bad theyre real. :x

Back
Top Bottom