FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Again i apologize fellas, i will be making the video late late tonight we will have a winner in the morning and i will send out Saturday. apologies please ive been having to travel and pack **** is frustrating.

I'm sorry fellas, ive had such a a full and rocky day. I will get a video up by tomm evening.

1 OnlyXV smokin.gif
2 GisMe
3 Kilroy smokin.gif
4 Celticpride smokin.gif
5. Raider5 smokin.gif
6 swaynomics smokin.gif
7. Harv1 smokin.gif
8. Jhowlett smokin.gif
9. ljumpmanl smokin.gif
10 dirknasty smokin.gif
11 Big Pat smokin.gif
12 Alleyez smokin.gif
13 Yvesop smokin.gif
14 Dirknasty smokin.gif
15 memphisboi55
16 Jhowlett smokin.gif
17yankeesking smokin.gif
18 Harv1 :smokin.gif
19 Theone218 smokin.gif
20 swaynomics. smokin.gif
21. NotoriousMJ23 smokin.gif
22 sundro2000 smokin.gif
24. Alleyez smokin.gif
25. Only XV smokin.gif

remember guys if you're sending me a paypal please put your NT name on it, someone sent me something yessterday and i dont know what their nt name is.

which means the people who havent paid still have a chance to be included or if you wanted a 2nd spot. you're more than welcome to it.

Happy New Years, yalll! Got me wanting to raffle something off.

Good luck, Tdogg, in all your endeavors [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Safe Travels to the homie Tdogg.

Take Stannis, the entire 49ers organization and Captain America with you while you at it. We don't need them no more.

Happy New Year's, Funko Fam.

Best wishes to Tdogg and hope he realizes Batman would wash Captain America when he gets back.

He'll break your face with his shield throw before you even pull the gun out rookie

We all know the dc vs marvel series was a joke. They had capt slip and hit his head. He was washing batman the same way he was washing iron man.

Nobody takes the DC vs Marvel series seriously. That was all fan-voted.

The way I see it, if Batman can beat Ra's All Ghul, Lady Shiva, Deathstroke, etc., he can beat Captain America.

Last edited:
Because batman been plot no jutsu since the beginning of time.
He not going blow to blow with the most strategic fighting mind in Marvel.
I dont wanna hear all that..give batman the prep time BS. He not messing with cap.
You batman stans never believe he can lose. Stop the madness

Because batman been plot no jutsu since the beginning of time.
He not going blow to blow with the most strategic fighting mind in Marvel.
I dont wanna hear all that..give batman the prep time BS. He not messing with cap.
You batman stans never believe he can lose. Stop the madness
He knows 127 forms of martial arts and can knock people out just by hitting their pressure points. View media item 2282559
Everybody in the Justice League is afraid of Batman.

Last edited:
He whack....
Cap got reflexes. More agility than batman. Stronger. Lets be real. He not messing with cap. Cap got fighting skills too.

In the immortal words of master P. "You thought they stop making guns when they made yours"

Batman not the only hero B

He whack....
Cap got reflexes. More agility than batman. Stronger. Lets be real. He not messing with cap. Cap got fighting skills too.

In the immortal words of master P. "You thought they stop making guns when they made yours"

Batman not the only hero B

All it took was a little injection of this and that too... :lol:

You really just gonna sit there and act like Cap didn't need help from WS? :lol:

Bats would wash him with ease. And break that damn shield with his bare hands.

Back
Top Bottom