FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

a few new pickups. i'm trying to get all the disney princesses. 

edit: noob question -- where do you guys get those nifty ascending display shelves? i checked ikea and all they have is the clear china. 

Last edited:
been looking locally for the killing joke joker but cant find him. dont trust shipping from somewhere else so box doesnt get ruined. any of you guys have a link for him from a source that ships well and a good price :nerd:

:nerd:

You guys weren't kidding :lol:
2nd purchase :pimp:

images

Helped a buddy move the other day, and saw a little pile of his remaining pops he was about to get rid of.

View media item 2290876
Although I don't own any DC pops, I asked to buy the Red Son Superman, Flash and Batman Beyond, but he just gave them to me for free. Went on PPG afterward and was surprised at the price of supes (although the top of the box was bent). This sucks though, because now I want to collect more DC pops :smh:

View media item 2290883

in search of chase john wick and mint MCC spiderman if anyone is selling. thanks 

Last edited:
would it help the thread to make a list of a few pops and post users that are in search of it on the first page, that way we can make sure everybody is covered at retail?

Example:

Weapon X (Target Exclusive)

User 1
User 2
User 3
Etc

And we can mark off who gets a hold of them and can disperse them amongst us.

New year, lets create a tighter group, all little bickering and fueds aside and make sure we all get the Pops we want at retail. Any Takers?

Last edited:
I'm doing the following sets of Waffles on FB. 

Let me know if you guys want me to Waffle it here. I'm keeping the price PPG plus shipping for NT and under $15 per slot. All Pops over PPG $30 will be shipped with Pop Protectors 

Michael Jackson set of 4 - 1 winner (MJ's Military Jacket (slight corner bent),  MJ's Billie Jeans (Imperfection on top and back of box), MJ's Bad, MJ's Smooth Criminal) 20 slots @ $13

Spiderman Set of 3 - 1 Winner (Iron Spider, Dr. Doom, Green Goblin)  15 slots for $8.50

Dark Knight Rise Set of 4 - 1 Winner (Bane, Batman, Cat Woman, Joker)  15 slots for $8

Game of Thrones Lot - 1 Winner ( Lot includes Renly Baratheon, Robb Stark, Ygritte, Tywin Lannister, Joffery Baratheon, Iron Throne, The Hound, Honor) 

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/marmourjr/94LCNWBJFTZ4FHR/ 

40 slots for $15 

Chuck D - 1 Winner 15 slots for $4

Let me know if y'all want me to run them here. 

I'm doing the following sets of Waffles on FB. 

Let me know if you guys want me to Waffle it here. I'm keeping the price PPG plus shipping for NT and under $15 per slot. All Pops over PPG $30 will be shipped with Pop Protectors 

Michael Jackson set of 4 - 1 winner (MJ's Military Jacket (slight corner bent),
 MJ's Billie Jeans (Imperfection on top and back of box), MJ's Bad, MJ's Smooth Criminal) 20 slots @ $13

Spiderman Set of 3 - 1 Winner (Iron Spider, Dr. Doom, Green Goblin)  15 slots for $8.50

Dark Knight Rise Set of 4 - 1 Winner (Bane, Batman, Cat Woman, Joker)  15 slots for $8

Game of Thrones Lot - 1 Winner ( Lot includes Renly Baratheon, Robb Stark, Ygritte, Tywin Lannister, Joffery Baratheon, Iron Throne, The Hound, Honor) 
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/marmourjr/94LCNWBJFTZ4FHR/ 
40 slots for $15 

Chuck D - 1 Winner 15 slots for $4

Let me know if y'all want me to run them here. 

Do the dark knight and Michael Jackson

would it help the thread to make a list of a few pops and post users that are in search of it on the first page, that way we can make sure everybody is covered at retail?

Example:

Weapon X (Target Exclusive)

User 1
User 2
User 3
Etc

And we can mark off who gets a hold of them and can disperse them amongst us.

New year, lets create a tighter group, all little bickering and fueds aside and make sure we all get the Pops we want at retail. Any Takers?
Good idea. Just change it every few weeks with whatever is new that people need.

Back
Top Bottom