FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

20/$13/1

1 winner - 4 POPs set Michael Jackson. Domestic Shipping ONLY. Free shipping with POP Protector Included.

MJ's Military Jacket (slight corner bent)

MJ's Billie Jeans (Imperfection on top and back of box)

MJ's Bad

MJ's Smooth Criminal 

(See Pics)

Good Luck Everyone! Thank you for viewing! Happy Waffle.

3. @CLU713[/USER]

5. [url=https://niketalk.com/members/72703]jshortt

7. duecedime

8.  KilroytheDon

12. jshortt

13.maxdunker

14. Hennessy

18.maxdunker

[/URL]

Updated List

62808db1_4834C0F6-A653-47CF-9901-D909EAAF6D46-955-0000009A8819335D_tmp.jpeg

flames!!!!

20/$13/1

1 winner - 4 POPs set Michael Jackson. Domestic Shipping ONLY. Free shipping with POP Protector Included.

MJ's Military Jacket (slight corner bent)
MJ's Billie Jeans (Imperfection on top and back of box)
MJ's Bad
MJ's Smooth Criminal 
(See Pics)
Good Luck Everyone! Thank you for viewing! Happy Waffle.

3. Big J 33

4.CLU713

5. jshortt

7. duecedime

8.  onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

9.  KilroytheDon

12. jshortt

13.maxdunker

14. onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

16.Hennessy

18.maxdunker

Updated list.

9 more slots fellas.

watched that Minimalism documentary on Netflix and it has changed my perspective on Pops.

i will be downsizing my collection and will give yall dibs on everything i have. majority of them are Star Wars commons.

all im asking for is shipping costs.

ill compile a list soon.

if you might be looking for a particular Star Wars pop, just PM me and if can recall off the top of my head that i have it, ill hold it for you.

watched that Minimalism documentary on Netflix and it has changed my perspective on Pops.

i will be downsizing my collection and will give yall dibs on everything i have. majority of them are Star Wars commons.

all im asking for is shipping costs.

ill compile a list soon.

if you might be looking for a particular Star Wars pop, just PM me and if can recall off the top of my head that i have it, ill hold it for you.

Damn 2017 already taking folks:

View media item 2292829
Funny, I felt like selling all my stuff and moving to an island to live off the land after I saw Zeitgeist The Movie. But then I realized i liked stuff. So I didn't. And now I'm here.

Pics of upcoming Walmart SW 3 packs.

View media item 2292828

Jumped back to the first few pages of this thread and came across this :x difference a few years makes :lol:

View media item 1146113

One of the best villains from the 80s, didn't even know this metallic disco skeletor existed until today. I paid 30 bucks, no idea if that's a terrible price or not.

I'll take another pic when I get around to unboxing him 

So retail for these 4" figures is anywhere between $8.75-14.99. Anything above that is resale price for the most part. $30 is a hefty price but the different comic con exclusives and variants are priced according to retailer and them knowing what they have on their hands. More than likely you got an medium high to ok price on that particular Pop.

Last edited:
I learned that if there's a Pop you want, just pull the trigger without thinking about it cuz it'll eventually get vaulted and skyrocket in price. Only ones that will continuously be in production and likely never be vaulted are 01 Batman and 06 Joker.

I learned that if there's a Pop you want, just pull the trigger without thinking about it cuz it'll eventually get vaulted and skyrocket in price. Only ones that will continuously be in production and likely never be vaulted are 01 Batman and 06 Joker.

And all the horror pops. Eternal production

Has anyone got their hands on Rita Repulsa from the power rangers movie?

That's an HT exclusive but no word yet. Probably a feb or march release.

Got my gift box from funko today, bounty hunters box. I did it. I wanted that boba fett :smokin

Got my gift box from funko today, bounty hunters box. I did it. I wanted that boba fett :smokin

Did they give you any type of shipping info? Im subscribed to two boxes and haven't gotten anything yet.

Did they give you any type of shipping info? Im subscribed to two boxes and haven't gotten anything yet.

they sent out an email saying you were getting a box....then like a week later sent out shipping info.

theone218 theone218

I sent an email to funko why I didn't get an email here's their respond to me.

Jenny A (Funko)
Jan 9, 14:43 PST

The free gift was sent to a select group of subscribers based on their purchasing history across all three of our subscription services. If you didn't personally receive the email, you weren't in that select group. I'm sorry if that comes as a disappointment, but on behalf of all of us here at Funko, we're so glad to have you as a subscriber and wish you a happy new year!

theone218 theone218

I sent an email to funko why I didn't get an email here's their respond to me.

Jenny A (Funko)
Jan 9, 14:43 PST

The free gift was sent to a select group of subscribers based on their purchasing history across all three of our subscription services. If you didn't personally receive the email, you weren't in that select group. I'm sorry if that comes as a disappointment, but on behalf of all of us here at Funko, we're so glad to have you as a subscriber and wish you a happy new year!

Basically a big **** from Funko. Meh, guess it could've been worse. They could've sent you a DC box with that damn Catwoman in it! Lol

Back
Top Bottom