FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Is the Marvel Collector's Corp typically better than the DC Legion of Collector's box? I'm planning to order my first box, but due to budgeting purposes, i'll only be able to get 1. I see the Marvel theme is SuperHero Showdown, while the DC theme is Superman. Leaning towards Marvel b/c most likely there will be a two-pack, and i'll get more bang for my buck. But with the DC, i'm guaranteed to at least know that i'll get something Superman related.

Last edited:
Is the Marvel Collector's Corp typically better than the DC Legion of Collector's box? I'm planning to order my first box, but due to budgeting purposes, i'll only be able to get 1. I see the Marvel theme is SuperHero Showdown, while the DC theme is Superman. Leaning towards Marvel b/c most likely there will be a two-pack, and i'll get more bang for my buck. But with the DC, i'm guaranteed to at least know that i'll get something Superman related.
It depends which you like better. For example, I'm more of a Marvel fan, so I've been buying MCC boxes, for DC I don't collect much of the pops aside from Batman ones. There's also the option to buy previous boxes if you've been subscribing or when you subscribe to a new box, so now I don't get unkowns as much as I did when these boxes started.

Yeah I'm gonna discontinue all my sub boxes this year. I might just pay up front for the Disney boxes if they actually happen this year.

Mir Fantastic custom from Plastic Man. Wonder what head that's from

View media item 2293935

Yeah I'm gonna discontinue all my sub boxes this year. I might just pay up front for the Disney boxes if they actually happen this year.

Mir Fantastic custom from Plastic Man. Wonder what head that's from

View media item 2293935

These dudes are hands down the BEST custom makers out there! Funko boss gets a bunch of praise, I like some of her work but it's nowhere near as good as the level of praise she gets, not hate. But these guys can literally duplicate Funko's work, even create old molds and customize those. Crazy setup they have.

These dudes are hands down the BEST custom makers out there! Funko boss gets a bunch of praise, I like some of her work but it's nowhere near as good as the level of praise she gets, not hate. But these guys can literally duplicate Funko's work, even create old molds and customize those. Crazy setup they have.

Yeah Tdogg's baby momma FunkoBoss gets waaaaaaaaaay too much hype. Like Adidas in 2016. She's had like 1-2 custom ideas that I've really been impressed with but for the most part her paint jobs are wack and customs are meh

This is a really really good repaint. Like I actually want to buy another plastic man to attempt this myself lol

Yeah Tdogg's baby momma FunkoBoss gets waaaaaaaaaay too much hype. Like Adidas in 2016. She's had like 1-2 custom ideas that I've really been impressed with but for the most part her paint jobs are wack and customs are meh

This is a really really good repaint. Like I actually want to buy another plastic man to attempt this myself lol

I like some of her ideas too. She seems cool as hell as a person, even sent her a pop she was looking for at no charge. I'm a member of her Facebook group too! It's just her paint jobs leave me cringing. Ironically her girlfriend is pretty steady with the paint jobs.

Those twins low key have a gold mine on their hands if they really figure things out. They invested in the equipment and they can literally recreate any pop they want. For individuals like myself that don't mind a reproduced unofficial piece that's reasonably price I wish I could send them a list of recreates with no boxes for my display cases. Man the possibilities!

ive been debating downsizing my collection over the past few weeks and ive decided im just going to keep my XMen and Spiderman stuff aside from the childhood classics like metallic Mikey/Voltron/Red Ranger etc. and let go of the rest.

so ill soon be posting all my MCU related POPs for sale mainly, trades dependent on what they are. ill likely break them down into groups like...

Agents of Shield (which will include Nick Fury)
Avengers
MCU Villains
Guardians of The Galaxy
Random Marvel

im thinking it will be easier to move them in sets. mostly all will be at retail aside from a few like Fury, War Machine, Metallic Madcap but even those will be below PPG.

View media item 2293994
this one is SICK :wow:

I dont really get the shade thrown at FunkoBoss

but then again its probably just because she's out here doin it and getting decent exposure :lol:

I think its dope that her hobby pays for itself :rolleyes

I highly respect her hustle

Last edited:

but then again its probably just because she's out here doin it and getting decent exposure :lol:

Who's throwing shade? Lol

View media item 2294081
Another dope customizer!
Abbernaffycustoms

I'll never hate on an artist, love them all!

Last edited:

Who's throwing shade? Lol

View media item 2294081
Another dope customizer!
Abbernaffycustoms

I'll never hate on an artist, love them all!

Aint eem talmbout you.

but i've seen in this thread before people saying she's trash, not original etc. :lol:

Aint eem talmbout you.

but i've seen in this thread before people saying she's trash, not original etc. :lol:

Didn't say you were talking about me. Was asking who was throwing shade. She's def not trash, that's a bit harsh. Lol!

Customs are just trash period, IMO.

That's the good thing about the internuts, we are all entitled to our opinion, right or wrong.

But Hen, be for real, you don't like customs because they have no resale value. LMAO!!! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Gwenpool is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom