FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That's how u know dorbz is trash when the employees don't even care for it

LMAO!!!! In defense of the Dorbz the specific GameStop I do all my pop preorders and buy all my pops from only have 4 employees and NONE of them collect pops. They all think they are dumb and are old sandal wearing retro gamers that think World of Warcraft is the greatest invention of all time.

I ended up receiving my free box, however it's a box I've already received in the past from the subscriptions.

I received a Spider-Man MCC box I never ordered....they better not have charged me for that crap!

20/$13/1

1 winner - 4 POPs set Michael Jackson. Domestic Shipping ONLY. Free shipping with POP Protector Included.

MJ's Military Jacket (slight corner bent)
MJ's Billie Jeans (Imperfection on top and back of box)
MJ's Bad
MJ's Smooth Criminal 
(See Pics)
Good Luck Everyone! Thank you for viewing! Happy Waffle.

3. Big J 33

4.CLU713

5. jshortt

7. duecedime

8.  onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

9.  KilroytheDon

10.Harv1

12. jshortt

13.maxdunker

14. onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

15. Tdogg2k

16.Hennessy

18.maxdunker

7 Slots left. 

If not fill up tonight 11:59 EST. Waffle is cancel. And offers for MJ lot will be opened.

Also, I am going to do a GOT dump.  2 GOT POPS for the price of $10. (you pay for shipping)

There will be no GOT POPS worth more than $25 in the mix. 
laugh.gif

This is great for GOT fans or someone interested in starting their own collections

If anyone is selling a boba from smugglers bounty or a spidey from MCC ill cop. Both of my boxes are trashed from those and they're like my two favorite characters that I actually keep in box lol

First dip on Hot Cash...

Dez Bryant
Matt Murdock
Harvey Bullock
Penguin Imposter
Riddler Imposter

Hot topic 01/12/17-01/22/17
$15 off $30: VHZEMLNJ
$30 off $60: 7D3JTT6H
$45 off $90: MRKDAJLV
$60 off $120: AP5WWSBG
$75 off $150: FXSZ5BRD

If you're a Guest List Member, you can do it now... But if you're not, I think you have to wait 20 minutes for 3:00 AM Eastern Time

Last edited:
Grine Grine why are you selling the GoT pops right Joe? Literally the worst time you could sell.

You're not the only who said that. I was told to wait until the show gets back on the air. :lol:

Honestly I have to move a lot of pops for space. It's consuming too much room.

You're not the only who said that. I was told to wait until the show gets back on the air. :lol:

Honestly I have to move a lot of pops for space. It's consuming too much room.

What ya selling? I'm currently buying GOT pops, match made in heaven...

Back
Top Bottom