FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm just gonna buy the Ace shirt on eBay. Anybody wanna buy my Krpto shirt? DS size large. $15 shipped.

Empire Box video is out...

And they also announced the next Star Wars box....

Star Wars Rebels :pimp:

how salty is everyone going to be when white ranger is sdcc exclusive metallic. Actually if they make it ECCC I see people burning funko down

how salty is everyone going to be when white ranger is sdcc exclusive metallic. Actually if they make it ECCC I see people burning funko down

Already hate typing.

Bad enough non metallic Green Ranger is terrible

Last edited:

That's already a foregone probability.

I don't see him being ECCC it's gonna be SDCC x Toy Tokyo 750pcs limited

:x

white ranger ain't bad by itself. but if they chrome out his helmet, it'll be a problem... or if they use some pearly white lexus paint on the white. :lol:

Last edited:
white ranger ain't bad by itself. but if they chrome out his helmet, it'll be a problem... or if they use some pearly white lexus paint on the white. :lol:
If you wanna gloss it up just get some modge podge. It's a glossy sealant. That's what I used on my PA vegeta custom

Back
Top Bottom