FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I just joined the Facebook group! Really hoping to grab some of those Stranger Things

Dangit I don't have a FB anymore. I do miss it for that reason funko and sneaker groups were dope spots to come up on steals.

Will definitely still post news in this thread. Anything sales related or waffle related will go through Facebook group.

It's an unfortunate circumstance guys but it's not entirely difficult to just create a Facebook account. If you don't want to you don't have to, if you wanna join the group you'll be approved.

Damn, Meth killed this thread.
mean.gif
If this thread can't survive without illegal gambling, I won't feel any pity for it.  

Countless product discussion threads have succeeded on our forums without rampant buy/sell attempts.  

None of the actions taken in here prevent anyone from sharing news and discussing items of interest.

If some of you choose to abandon the thread because you can't break the law and our rules, that's on you.

"He will not divide us"

Through these are dark and oppressive times of waffle bans enforced by our dictator, the cobra commander, Funko Pops STILL glow in the dark!

This is a free waffle to commemorate all of the wonderful waffles and members of this thread (excluding the snitches).

Quote the post below me and I will run the raffle at this same time tomorrow. Good luck!

7 CLU713
12 Kilroythedon
15 Foamposite XI
16 calibeebee

Back
Top Bottom