FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah I usually don't, but I have a friend that will probably give up night King Freddy for beast :frown: since they are valued about the same...lol

Either way between Leo and WW I seriously have no clue

Damn! PP cracking down on the waffle gig! :x :x :x it's over...they are banning some of the big wafflers pp accounts......all good things must come to an end :frown: least I got my White Walker and a bunch of other good pops before *** hit the fan

Damn! PP cracking down on the waffle gig! :x :x :x it's over...they are banning some of the big wafflers pp accounts......all good things must come to an end :frown: least I got my White Walker and a bunch of other good pops before *** hit the fan

Splain please?

I haven't watched Stranger Things yet,but I have a feeling it's going to be one of those things that I regret missing the Pops of once I watch it.

How can PayPal ban a raffle account??

raffling is a form of gambling. and even if it's legal in your state, these idiots are accepting payments for goods and services as f&f in high volume which is a red flag for PayPal. it happened with sneakers and now it's happened with pops. sucks but it was bound to happen sooner than later

Clarks Toys order for Stranger Things set w/ chases I placed on November 11th just shipped :pimp:

Anyone have an extra Upside Down Will? Been looking around at GS with no luck :smh:

raffling is a form of gambling. and even if it's legal in your state, these idiots are accepting payments for goods and services as f&f in high volume which is a red flag for PayPal. it happened with sneakers and now it's happened with pops. sucks but it was bound to happen sooner than later

Ahh that makes sense. I was wondering how it would flag on PayPals end. But yeah accepting 500 payments from "friends and family" all over the world would raise some eyebrows. RIP waffle :frown: I won something in the only one I ever entered *pours out a 40oz bottle of Old English*

Random question do you guys think we will ever see the Disney afternoon characters done as pops, full house, family matters or even mortal kombat to name a few

42GNt1tOJvhiQaM2Ew20bAyBctIMIzJTyGT9OFniTj0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom