FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Having a tough time deciding between Leo, WW or Beast
frown.gif
someone help, I only want Beast because it's value is higher and could use as trade bait...lol
Leonidas and Nightwing? Yeah I need those. Are they available for purchase now?

Clarks Toys order for Stranger Things set w/ chases I placed on November 11th just shipped :pimp:

Anyone have an extra Upside Down Will? Been looking around at GS with no luck :smh:

Upside down Will dropped on GS.com yesterday...W's able to scoop him...I need chase Demo :frown:

Seller on eBay accepted a lowball offer on Eleven Chase [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Honestly doesn't seem like any newer pops are blowing up with crazy prices in the aftermarket, only one I can think of is Qui...the rest seem to hover around 50-60$ at most..

Pre-ordered all those morphing GS ranger exclusives. I do t know why everyone is trippin on the shipping. I just had them ship to the store near work, no deposit no shipping.

The chase gamble tricky. You could get lucky and get one shipment of all 6 pops and get a chase or 2 or get screwed like me with duck dodgers and have 6 individual packages sent to you from all over :smh:

I just know I have no chance of walking into a store and getting a chase so now I gotta try to make moves outside of copping them on ebay. really just need eleven and john wick chase

Does anyone know if HotTopic works the same way? Looking for that star lord chase but I don't wanna get stuck with 6 regular ones

HT has had a bulk purchaser policy for awhile. Any upc bought in quantities of 5 or more are flagged and not returnable.

If you're looking to pre-order those phasing rangers from GS, do it via mobile. You can ship to store and no need for a deposit.

MCC showdown box is enh. Not a super huge fan of said pop characters but it was a nice choice. Pin is my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom