FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Found it at GameStop. I got there at the perfect time bc they were just starting to open their delivery boxes. I was going in to look for Starlord Chase. They had 5 regulars, but the manager said no chases came in, which is odd bc a box usually carries 6. I then saw the Stimpy Chase In a box being opened by another employee and asked if I could have it. She said sure no problem. When I rang up the pop at the register, the manager looked shocked and was asking me a bunch of questions like "where did you get this?" And "did you find it in the shelves?" He then went to the back to speak with another employee. They probably be stashing all their Chases for themselves and was upset that this one fell through the cracks. :smh:

which gamestop is this? i assume it's in nyc....

So, if TFNY is not open to the public how can we get our hands on these pops?

I just started collecting, so I'm not sure how these special events work :lol:

So, if TFNY is not open to the public how can we get our hands on these pops?

I just started collecting, so I'm not sure how these special events work :lol:

i believe theyre just announcing the future releases. not necessarily a TFNY exclusive.

Bruh Westworld too? I'm gonna have to get reeeeal selective about what I pick up. Might just have to focus on one or two main characters at this point. Too much heat, not enough space or money :lol:

Back
Top Bottom