FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

it's so funny how these pop fanatics are getting their panties in a bunch about this chase and saying watch out for fakes.

Like I say fake is someone who legit paints over the pop and does extra alterations to the pop to make it look like a chase.

However when you're using unaltered factory funko pieces how is that fake? all you're doing is funko's slight work for them with a head swap.

So how is it if you take one funko product and add it to another funko product that happens to equal another authorized funko product how is that "fake"?

Complained to hot topic about thechase and got it refunded and get to keep it. Now I gotta return the other three and can't do it at the store cause I used PayPal. Anyone want them for 10 shipped each

Also is the toysrus starlord still available?

Not my pic but just a tip/FYI for anyone that has older red or pink ranger and you didn't "collect" them back then and need a new box and insert, the GS morphing versions use the original graphics so it makes for an official rebox.

View media item 2346063

it's so funny how these pop fanatics are getting their panties in a bunch about this chase and saying watch out for fakes.

Like I say fake is someone who legit paints over the pop and does extra alterations to the pop to make it look like a chase.

However when you're using unaltered factory funko pieces how is that fake? all you're doing is funko's slight work for them with a head swap.

So how is it if you take one funko product and add it to another funko product that happens to equal another authorized funko product how is that "fake"?

I seen fake funkos on the sites that sell AAA replica Jordans and they are really high priced funkos at that

Keep getting hosed at my Walmart. Still shows 0 on their palm pilots for Alpha 5. I'll check early in the am.

Last edited:
SMH, struck out at Target on the way home for Weapon X. Sold out earlier in the day. I'll never get one for retail working an office job [emoji]128557[/emoji]

im not worried about weapon x because target is on point as far as customer service and finding pops... they will actually go in the back and get pops for you... on the other hand walmart workers dont do that... i went to my local one again today after seeing 20 in stock and the guy went in the back and said nah they are unloading the trucks right now so i cant go back there to get anything... i dont know if he was lying or not but it still sucks regardless :smh:

Copped. Thanks. Need to either ship back my other three star lords to ht or see if a LCS will let me trade. If anyone wants one 10 shipped.

0-1 on Weapon X today. Just gonna wait till tomorrow

Edit: so I live about two miles away from two different targets. Went to one and just found out the other sold out and had a line this morning :smh:

Last edited:
im not worried about weapon x because target is on point as far as customer service and finding pops... they will actually go in the back and get pops for you... on the other hand walmart workers dont do that... i went to my local one again today after seeing 20 in stock and the guy went in the back and said nah they are unloading the trucks right now so i cant go back there to get anything... i dont know if he was lying or not but it still sucks regardless :smh:

Target played me. The one I went to this morning said they waiting till tomorrow, then I check brickseek again and they sold out [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] hella mad.

if anyone cops an extra weapon x and wants to hook it up it would be greatly appreciated, no target in canada anymore 

Back
Top Bottom