FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Went to another Target and they said they ain't got them even tho they on brickseek. :smh: asked like 5 employees and they kept me redirecting me to the same dude in the toy/electronic section :lol:

Nah he copped. I'm gettin one at least :lol:

He was waiting outside the store before they opened, target lady came out and asked what he wanted and she looked in the back and just sold him the whole box.

Our plan was to hit up different targets, he got lucky and I struck out (Again)

Last edited:
Went to another Target and they said they ain't got them even tho they on brickseek. :smh: asked like 5 employees and they kept me redirecting me to the same dude in the toy/electronic section :lol:
They're just lazy. When I got mine yesterday I had one guy swear to me that they didn't have them. But I ended up going to another guy and he looked it up and said yeah we have them in the back,but I'll get you only one since they're new

Last edited:
I'll be on the lookout for Alpha 5 for y'all. I'm not interested in power ranger pops.

Last edited:
Getting a unmasked flash for $60 
smokin.gif
. Now i just need a weapon X and skeletor and i should be good for a few months....oh and unmasked CAP

More stuff for sale.

Commons (plus ghost) $7

exclusives - $10

two packs -$14

Ride -$15

shipping is $3, if you buy more than two it's on me.

detailed pics will be sent via PM.

Anybody got the new Power Rangers Morphing Pops they don't want or have extras of? My pre-order got cancelled. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom