FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

My yeezys don't come in until tomorrow
frown.gif

Will give me a shot to get the zebra batman from hot topic
laugh.gif
 Might have to cop the Zebras batman as well

Went to Target at opening for the R&M 2-pack - checked BS prior and it showed 3 on hand, 3 for sale - only for the employee to tell me they have trouble locating it 
mean.gif

I'm underestimating the popularity on Pops in the Bay Area lol

Last edited:
Might be a detlof?

I'm thinking about getting one and some acrylic shelves. Don't really wanna spend too much on a display piece though.

Someone buy my oob pops in the group. Really don't want them just wanna free up cash for other pops.

Need to get rid of some things or go out of box. GoT pops not pictured.

Copped that Kermit yesterday but missed out on Stranger Things 2 pack. Not too worried about it though. Should pop back up online or be easy to grab in store.

I see your back from your "vacay" :nerd:

I'm so glad Funko is putting up like 90% of it's exclusives through shaed outlets but bummed they're not doing the GITD Crusader anywhere. Gotta be quick when El Diablo hits the shop tho he's one i really wanted.

Last edited:
that pop in the LOC Supes box is growing on me. Just realized who it is. Hopefully funko drops the spoiler video to get a better look.

My son wants the eccc captain but doesn't want the stranger things 2 pack. So I have an extra I could let go of.

that pop in the LOC Supes box is growing on me. Just realized who it is. Hopefully funko drops the spoiler video to get a better look.
Been nervous about the LOC boxes, but glad I subscribed to this one :pimp:

Thinking I'll re-up for Wonder Woman...

Someone help me get a cap pls missed out online and instore sold out already [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Last edited:
Whoa, both Hot Topics around me are sold out of Caps - was looking for one in case HT cancels my order.  I was thinking the Caps were going to be plentiful like the She-Hulk & Colossus Comikaze 
laugh.gif
 boy was I wrong 
mean.gif

Just found out my local HT will hold for 24 hours if you call. Not sure if any other HT's do that or not but something you will want to check out

I'm interested! Just let me know.

Peace,
J

^check your PMs.

As far as cap goes the HT I go to had their phone ringing the entire time I was there putting Cap on hold. I was 3rd in line none of us took more than 2 and half were on hold before I even got to check out.

Back
Top Bottom