FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

stupid question but you think ill be able to trade a Cap or Stranger Things 2 pack for a Kermit?

Cap will probably be a $50-60 pop in a few months. The 2 pack will stay around 45 until the new season starts and then the price will probably go up. So you should be able to make the trade.

Looks like I locked up a cap for 25 shipped. Basically $5 than I would've paid off of ht I can live with that.
We gotta start looking out for this man. He's molding our youth and missing out on Pops in the process. We gotta help him help us. :smokin
Got 91% of my kids to pass the English common core regents on their first try and 4% of those failures were due to attendance issues. :pimp:

Looks like I locked up a cap for 25 shipped. Basically $5 than I would've paid off of ht I can live with that.

I should have bought all the caps today, the HT manager told me she would have sold me 20+ but I was trying to save some for everyone else in line. But after tax/shipping it's really close to 25. So not a bad price.

Send me what you want in the future and I'll help you out. My cost+shipping

Last edited:

I should have bought all the caps today, the HT manager told me she would have sold me 20+ but I was trying to save some for everyone else in line. But after tax/shipping it's really close to 25. So not a bad price.

Send me what you want in the future and I'll help you out. My cost+shipping
Thanks fam. HT is usually easy to deal with by this looks a little more limited so far.

I'll actually run back through this evening and if there are any caps left i'Il buy them all and do them all at 22 shipped f&f. That should be pretty much my cost

Also selling all my Star Wars pops. I'll get pics tonight. They are taking up too much room and with stranger things/lost/the 100 coming I need space for shows I like more.

Last edited:
I doubt it. He's everywhere right now and he's not numbered. Kermit is numbered.

So far is seems the brackin pop of the con is Creeper due to his super limited availability.

Holy carp i was looking at PPG for last year's ECCC pops n stuff :wow:

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/searchresults.php?search=ECCC+2016

****edit****

they were way lower numbered pops

I'm glad I paid 85 for green goblin last year and thought I over paid, the problem with those compared to captain America is the collector base is so much larger. So 5000 caps may be comparable to 500 of some lesser known figure. More people wanting them. I don't collect to make money, it's something my son and I do together. If they gain value great...if not then I have some cool looking figures in the basement.

I haven't got a response on my 2 pack, $45 shipped or chase 11, chase demogorgon, chase green goblin, chase id4 alien in trade.

HT email just said the Stranger Things and Cap pops are sold out online but more coming soon. so for those who missed out, there is still a chance!

Last edited:
got my order in from walgreens... it sucks they stopped ship to store... im just glad i dont have to go to another walgreens to find that green lantern....copped captain at hot topic and the weapon x is for my co worker... ran out of room in my detolf case so i have to keep the joker in the box for now
View media item 2353712

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom