FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Did anyone check out the live view of the inventory count of the Phooey ride? They roughly sold a bit over 500 pieces in the first 5 minute. And the kermit sold out in 5 minutes roughly. Safe to say funko had probably over 1000 pieces on the site for the kermit?

Last edited:
Did anyone check out the live view of the inventory count of the Phooey ride? They roughly sold a bit over 500 pieces in the first 5 minute. And the kermit sold out in 5 minutes roughly. Safe to say funko had probably over 1000 pieces on the site for the kermit?

un possible. Kermit was a numbered item, 3000 pieces. No way they'd leave 2k for the 4 days at the con. Best case is 500 on funko shop and thats at the high end.

Also be aware most con items are in the 5k -10k range that aren't numbered.

un possible. Kermit was a numbered item, 3000 pieces. No way they'd leave 2k for the 4 days at the con. Best case is 500 on funko shop and thats at the high end.

I would be incline to agree, but I don't think its too farfetched. 2k Phooey in the shop which is half the stock. Considering Kermit if arguably more popular and cheaper, how did it not outsell Phooey in that similar time frame?

I would be incline to agree, but I don't think its too farfetched. 2k Phooey in the shop which is half the stock. Considering Kermit if arguably more popular and cheaper, how did it not outsell Phooey in that similar time frame?

Because no one was expecting it to drop when it did. It was a few hours earlier than usual. Following Kermit, they've released each item from ECCC at the same time so people have been more prepared.

No one was thinking about checking the stock on Kermit when he dropped. It was a panic to buy immediately. That's why no one really knows how many Kermits were up.

I was randomly checking to see if Franken Berry ride sold out when I saw Kermit. I was extremely lucky. Had no idea it was dropping just saw it and copped right away. Sold out a couple minutes later.

Last edited:
Because no one was expecting it to drop when it did. It was a few hours earlier than usual. Following Kermit, they've released each item from ECCC at the same time so people have been more prepared.

No one was thinking about checking the stock on Kermit when he dropped. It was a panic to buy immediately. That's why no one really knows how many Kermits were up.

I was randomly checking to see if Franken Berry ride sold out when I saw Kermit. I was extremely lucky. Had no idea it was dropping just saw it and copped right away. Sold out a couple minutes later.

Yeah, Funko dropped 2 hours earlier than normal and unexpected so it caught everyone off guard. But now people are hip to the drop time so they ready.

Telling you it's like a supreme/Jordan/Yeezy drop for these things :smh:

I just need to get me an El Diablo cuz he's who I wanted. Creeper prices are dropping and I moved like $120 worth of pops in a day so I may pull the trigger on him if he dips to $30.

If anyone is going looking for the GITD Crusader I don't see him being shared and/or missed him on FPI.

Yeah Kermit came out of no where.... it's def one of the best pops that dropped so far though
That makes sense. Luckily Kermit prices aren't that bad. Might bite the bullet if I find any below 40.

So remember the snafu about the yearly SW sub gift being delayed so they gave away an extra pop? Well looks like delay is done. I'm kinda jealous this looks dope. Boss gift for those that paid for a year of the SW box

View media item 2354596

I'll be selling mine when it shows up. Hope it holds some value since I get my deliveries way late after they start shipping for some reason

I would.... If I didn't order only 1. 

View media item 2354639

let me know if you change your mind. its for my little sister, she has the Cap but i know she'll give it up in a heartbeat for Creeper. Thats her favorite Scooby villain.

View media item 2354708
Today's pickups. creeper isn't mint But if you toss him in a stack that solves that lol. he's up on the trading block if anyone needs.

would you possibly trade for Cap?

Back
Top Bottom