FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah funko packaged primo. Whoever put the Kermit in the individual box tho is the bad guy
mean.gif

I've never never received any mint funkos from the shop, but all the dorbz I received from them are mint. The second box, they should give some wiggle room for the funko or just bubble wrap the funko. I feel like the double box does nothing.

Ran across a couple extra weapon x if anyone wants to trade or needs one. Left a few at the target also. I might be able to head back to grab if anyone needs more.

I need this man, Asia exclusive. Saw a pre-order for $45 and it was already sold out smh

mi1jdz.jpg

Last edited:
Mail call :smile:

View media item 2362548
Hands down probably one of the best pops from this con and definitely one of the ones I wanted. So glad I was able to double up :smokin

I may just have to order the matching Gemini Exclusive Wacky Wobbler. I'm sure we'll get more color variants this year as Funko shop exclusives

Last edited:
How is it Asia exclusive and it says pop games??

I'll be on the look out fellas. pC be stingy with the quantity order.

Mail call :smile:

View media item 2362548
Hands down probably one of the best pops from this con and definitely one of the ones I wanted. So glad I was able to double up :smokin

I may just have to order the matching Gemini Exclusive Wacky Wobbler. I'm sure we'll get more color variants this year as Funko shop exclusives

Nice dude! My girl wouldn't let me get this SMH. She got very concerned when I showed it to her and said it's REALLY BAD to have demonic statues/idols in your home. Said if she saw it she'd throw it out :rofl: She's not religious at all either.

Damn I need that Akuma. I pre-ordered Akuma on GS but it might get cancelled like Hot Ryu did last year.

Anyone get extra Juggernauts ordered that can oop me one or wanna trade for one? Sold out by the time I saw it :x.

For everyone that hit me about weapon x, I'm gonna stop by that target and see if they have any left so I can help everyone out.

Back
Top Bottom