FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 2362950
I bought the putty from a Giant grocery store for a couple bucks. It worked better than I anticipated.

I cut two of the long strips in half to create square bases (as shown in the picture). The putty comes with plastic wrap on both sides of it. You want to remove one side of the plastic wrap and push the pops feet down on this pretty hard. Don't press so hard that the feet push all the way through the putty - remember that you need to bond the other side to something. Once you have the pops feet in the putty pretty well, it may be helpful to push more of the putty up against/over the pops feet to give a little extra support as they hang. Then, peel the plastic wrap from the other side of the putty and make sure you stick it up against the surface real good. You want to press the putty up all the way around the edges, like tucking a pie crust, so that it is secure to minimize the chance of it slowly peeling down.

These seem to be secured very well. I don't think they are going to fall. Barb fell down once when I was setting them up because my hand knocked into her. I saw that one of her feet had penetrated all the way through the putty. So I tore off a small piece the size of that foot that poked through and patched it up. She's now very solid. I can swivel all of the pops heads without any fear of them falling.

Hope this was helpful to you and you can display the upside down pops in similar fashion :smile:

mynameaintg mynameaintg I haven't forgot about your hat homie just give me some time. Seeing my boy at Noah early next month and gonna grab a bunch of goodies then.

Last edited:
I can't believe Juggs sold out :smh: I saw the FB group alert when my alarm went off at 5:45 this am but was too sleepy to buy it and figured most of the Walgreens excl were still available.

I'm gonna hold out and hope for a restock unless anyone scored extras for the oop. I figure I want him to pose next to chrome Colossus.

Nice dude! My girl wouldn't let me get this SMH. She got very concerned when I showed it to her and said it's REALLY BAD to have demonic statues/idols in your home. Said if she saw it she'd throw it out :rofl: She's not religious at all either.

Haha that's funny dude especially since she's not religious. I get her to a point tho. Like I won't have a pentagram with a goat head anywhere in my home or rock a shirt with it but this is comedic and cartoonish so I don't think of the "demonic" aspect of it. When I saw the pop it hella stood out and it was at the top of my wants. When it was announced as a numbered item I was already anticipating an L but glad it dropped on Saturday when people were unaware because I jumped on it hella late and still was able to double up.

It was one of my most anticipated too. I slacked on the funko-shop drops during the weekend because I got busy and missed out as a result. Should be getting my Dorbz 3 pack today though and Kermit was the most important cop for me.

Put in my order for juggernaut, HBK, and KANE wanted that unmasked gwen but she was sold out SMH. Gotta check out TRU see if they got the one where she's on the phone.

Kinda a waste that I paid shipping and tax for just juggernaut from Walgreens. Oh well I really wanted that pop and I already got gwenpool, joker and Green lantern. I don't care for Shawn Michael's or Kane

I got them all online. There's nothing at my local Walgreens except Scarlet spider and Ms marvel which I already got online smh.

Back
Top Bottom