FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Nope real talk. I seen a dude try to return 40 bombshell jokers... it's over HT not having it no more and that was New York

Writing is on the wall for Hot Topic. They are going to lose their Funko stranglehold eventually. GameStop is bound to surpass them with the way they handle these Chase pops. Atleast you have a real fighters chance with getting Chases at GameStop, Hot Topic is next to impossible! I will be on my BS trying to get that Malificent Chase

Nope real talk. I seen a dude try to return 40 bombshell jokers... it's over HT not having it no more and that was New York

Well I can see how attempting to return 40 of the same pops to 1 store would be like naw son :lol: Dude musta been wildin trying that.

however them actually enforcing a no return policy on chase enabled pops tho? I'd have to see it in writing. I'm thinking they were just enforcing the Bulk purchaser policy

Hot Topic reserves the right to restrict, limit, cancel or alter orders and the terms of purchase and return applicable to Bulk Purchasers. The term “Bulk Purchaser” shall mean and include Purchasers for resale and Purchasers of greater than five (5) items of the same sku of Merchandise.

Bulk Purchasers who engage in the purchase of selling and reselling Hot Topic merchandise may not use any trademark, copyright or copyrighted materials, models or other intellectual property of Hot Topic without first obtaining written permission to do so. This means that Bulk Purchasers may not use Hot Topic’s company name, trademarks or copyrights in a manner that implies a sponsorship or endorsement by Hot Topic, or hold themselves out as an affiliate of Hot Topic or any of its brands.

Bulk Purchasers may not return any Merchandise unless such Merchandise was defective when sold and was purchased at regular price. All sales of discounted Merchandise to Bulk Purchasers are final. Customers of Bulk Purchasers may not return Merchandise to Hot Topic.

Bulk Purchasers may not redeem coupons, Hot Cash, birthday discounts, Direct Mailer Discounts or other promotional offers which require a code or identifier to redeem. Bulk Purchasers may not redeem any coupons, credits or other benefits obtained through Hot Topic loyalty programs, including Hot Topic Guest List.

Bulk Purchasers will not be entitled to the benefit of free shipping or discounted shipping options.

A shipping surcharge for bulk purchasers may be applied for at home (to be determined) or in store delivery ($50 on orders over $300).

Hot Topic reserves the right to refuse sales to bulk purchasers at any time.

Last edited:
Good I'm glad hot topic is doing that. I liked it more when chases were a matter of chance and 1/36, not just ordering 10 commons and being able to get multiples. Sh*t is turning into shoes quicker and quicker

Got akuma today and looks too dope in person. He's prolly my favorite street fighter pop

Last edited:
lol my girl likes the show. had to cop for her.
"my girl" 
laugh.gif

It's all good, love the show myself.

Akuma for those who rather have the other sticker and pay more.

https://www.exclusivepops.com/colle...reet-fighters-akuma-2017-convention-exclusive

Ain't gotta lie to kick it bruh.

Just cause I wrestle bears, drive nothin less than a V8 and eat steaks every day don't mean I'm more of a man than you cause you collect Gilmore Girl pops

:lol:

Pop cultcha came through. Love being overseas for this stuff. Although. They got sneaky and charged more for the eccc stuff

Back
Top Bottom